Chapter 14

[ Zayn ]

I hope Dana has already calm down. I was hesitating if I should go to her now. What if she's still mad? What if she already left the hotel? This is not how I planned our vacation. All I want is for us to spend some quality times together. But because of Harry showing up again, everything is ruined.

Why am I feeling guilty in the first place? It's not like I force Harry that night. Yes, I was the one who initiated the kiss but that's because I'm drunk. If he doesn't want, he could've just push me away. But NO! He let things happened. It means, he liked it too. He's acting like he was a damned victim. I should remove him now in my mind.

I lifted myself up from my seat and decided that I should see Dana now.

"Hi.."

"Oh shit!" I slammed the door shut when I saw Harry leaning on the wall outside my room. Why am I like this when he's around? I'm nervous and tensed.

I slowly opened the door once again and stepped outside. "What do you want Harry?" I scowl at him.

He shrugged casually. "Nothing. It's my lunch break so I was thinking if I could ask you out?"

"I'm not hungry.." Turning my back on him, I stood in front of Dana's room. I tried to turn the handle and luckily, it's not lock so I walked inside. Dana was on the bed but when she saw me, she quickly jumped off the bed and stroll towards me. "Why did you leave?! Where did you go?! Whose with you?!" she slapped my chest so hard that I winced at the pain it cause. If I would take a closer look at her, I could say she's beyond furious. It doesn't even look like she's jealous. Wait.......

I crossed my arm and frowned at her. "Did Luke cheat on you Dana?"

I saw an intensed anger crossed her blue eyes. It just proved that I was right. After a few seconds, her eyes soften and she wrapped her skinny arms around my waist, her face buried at the crook of my neck. "Sorry. I was out of line.." she mumbled against my skin. She caressed my back while nipping at my neck. "Let me make up to you.." she purred in my ear, pushing me towards the bed.

**

What the actual fuck is wrong with me?! Why did I even do that to Dana?!

I tried to make love to her. During the first five minutes, everything was fine. But when I opened my eyes, I was shocked and I pushed her away from me!

Wanna know why?

It's because I saw her face, not Harry's! I was expecting to see Harry! Weird.

"What have you done to me Curly? Why are you always no my mind everytime I'm kissing Dana? It's disgusting!" I growl to myself. "Stupid Harry!"

"What? Stupid? Me?"

I jumped, startled when I heard Harry's deep voice behind me. Without thinking, I run fast, away from him.

"Hey! Where are you going? Wait up!" I could hear an amusement in Harry's voice as he's chasing me. I stopped on track. It was useless to run, he wouldn't let me get away from him.

Turning around, I faced him. "For fuck's sake! Don't you have anything to do right now aside from stalking me?" I gave him my best death glare.

Harry was grinning from ear to ear. I've come to realized that nothing has change. He's still the persistent, annoying and cheeky guy I met a year ago.

"Why are you alone here in the dark area of the beach?" he asked. There's a hint of concern on his voice. And when Harry roamed his eyes on my body, I felt a shiver run down my spine. Suddenly, an idea popped on my mind. Why not? It could be the answer to all of my question. "I just want to feel some fresh air. You, why are you here?" I lowered my voice which makes it sound like a purr.

Harry blinked. It looks like he was surprised at the sudden change of my emotions. But then, he smiled again, showing his cute dimples. "Maybe we both have the same reason of being here.."

"So, you're looking for a one-night romance too?"

Harry choked, maybe on his own saliva. This time, his smile faded. He was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Is that a no Harry? Sorry I just thought. Then maybe you're not whom I'm looking for. Good night.." I turned my back on him, smiling to myself. Ha! Take that Curly!

"Wait.." I stopped walking when he grabbed my wrist. "I think I'm up for that one-night romance.." he smiled cheekily.

Shit! What would I do now? Would I really go this far just to know the answer to my question?

Maybe Harry saw the hesitation in my eyes so he quickly entwined our fingers together, tugging at my arm lightly.

"Let's go to my place now babe.."

*****

Thank you for commenting and voting on the last chapter. Love youuuu all

comments? :)

votes? :)