Chapter 17

[ Harry ]

"It's your fucking fault! She wouldn't run and she wouldn't get mad at me if you didn't fucking kiss me!!" Zayn pushed me again, making me stumbled backwards. Dana took off, cursing and crying, calling us disgusting, faggots, demons and more names she could think of. To tell you the truth, I don't feel any pity for her. She's just taking Zayn for granted and this idiot in front of me seems to never realize that.

"My fault? It's yours! You're the one who came and seduce me last night." I crossed my arms and gave him an accusing look. I can feel my blood boiling because of anger but I kept myself calm. Zayn on the other hand, glared at me like he want to kill me or what, but it seems he's trying his best to control himself either.

"Get out of my life! I don't want to see your face anymore!" turning his back on me, he strode off angrily. I followed him, not giving a single fuck if he's mad or furious with me. This guy need some serious head shaking to realize everything. My patience is getting thinner and thinner when it comes to Zayn. Maybe I should strangle him to death or maybe give him a hard punch on his gorgeous face. He appears to be a smart guy but he's not using his damn brain?

"Stop following me! You life ruiner!"

I stopped walking. "Look who's talking? You're the one who ruined everything in my life! I almost went crazy when you left me at your bed! I even searched California for fuck sakes!" my voice was now in high pitch but I don't care. I need to release my anger.

BUT Zayn just rolled his eyes on me. "Who told you to look for me?"

"I looked for you because I love you!"

His eyes went wide, and his mouth in oval shape. "W-what? Excuse me but no one falls inlove with a stranger."

Oh God, please give me more patience with this guy. I don't want to hurt him physically but I might do it sooner or later. I rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming. "There is such thing as LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. And when we made love, that was not the first time we met. It's the 3rd time so we're not strangers anymore. Besides, I don't believe if you say that it was not special.." I challenged him and he avoided my eyes.

"It's nice but NOT special.."

That's it. I'm done...

"You are an idiot! You're stupid! After all the things I did for you? After all the arguments I did with my friends just to defend your reputation! After-----"

"You told your friends about me?!" Zayn cut me off, his eyes grew much bigger that he looks funny.

"Yes. I told them everything. I told them even the smallest things like where your birth marks are.." I smirked at him. Ha! Take that Zaynee poo.

"You're an asshole! Crazy! I c-can't believe you!" Zayn stomped his foot, then walks fast, away from me.

I ran after him. "Where are you going babe?!"

"Fuck you Harry.."

***

Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I letting this guy stepped on my ego? I made myself an idiot just by following him wherever he goes. I never felt anything like this before. I would do anything just to win Zayn's heart. As in everything.

But now, I never realized I would reached the limitation of being an idiot. I'm not using my mind anymore. I do know the meaning of one night stand but I refused to believe it. For me, it's the best thing that ever happened to me. Sounds cliche, but it's true. I admit that before, I tried to forget about him and date someone else but Zayn's memory is already marked in my mind and heart. And I can easily say that he could steal the joy in my life. Sometimes, I'm afraid because I felt that I'm already going crazy because of him.

"Babe, are you still mad at me?" my voice came as a whisper. We are now here at a mini bar by the beach. I just ordered beer for us.

"No.."

"Will you go back to the hotel? To her"

"Where else do you thing I might go?"

"To my place.." I smiled at him but he just gave me a "shut-the-fuck-up" look.

"'I'm sure she's still mad. Why are you going back to her?" I chugged the beer, swallowing it fast.

"Simple. I love her. And not because I slept with you, it means I love you. No.." Zayn faced me, his face blank. Right now, I want to punch his perfect face. He really is stupid.

"You don't love her. If you love her, you won't cheat on her."

"You have no right to question my love for her!" he shouted at my face. I sighed heavily. Why is this happening to me? I can't believe he's saying that he doesn't like me at all.

"I thought you love me too.." my voice cracked. This is it. Maybe I should really give up. I can't take it anymore.

Zayn's face soften as he stared at me, and a small smile appears on his lips. "I like you Curly, I really do. But love? I don't know. Okay, I'll spend my remaining 2 nights here with you. If that's okay?"

I could feel my heart doing a backflip because of happines and my lips stretched into the biggest grin anyone could see. Maybe I still have a chance after all.