Chapter 13

[ Harry ]

"I could kill that guy! I'm going to kill him!" I mumbled as I walked back and forth to the hotel's lobby, ignoring all the eyes that's staring at me like I'm crazy. I should kill Zayn, for real. Maybe Dana too. "Aaagggh! Fuck you Zayn!"

I walked out of the hotel. I don't want to stay here anymore or I'm going to murder someone. I quickly went back to our cottage. Niall, Louis, Liam and Josh were all there, drinking some beers. Once I stepped inside, they all stop talking and laughing. I sit beside Niall, grabbing a bottle of beer and quickly drank half of its content. They remained quiet, as if waiting for me to speak.

"Out with it. You're not like that when we're together earlier.." Niall spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, what happen Curly?" Liam asked. They were all looking at me curiously.

"I saw Zayn. He's here.." my voice came out as a whisper.

Louis choked on his drink while the rest looked at me with wide eyes, except for Josh. "Who is Zayn?" he asked.

"Harry's lost "lover". Remember?" Niall wriggles his brows at Josh before they grinned at each other.

"Don't make fun of him!" I growled at them.

"I'm laughing at Josh, not on Zayn.." Niall says defensively. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"On the other hand, why am I even defending him? He made a fool of me!" I scowl at the bottle in front of me. Zayn left me without a word. Without even saying goodbye. I was so damn worried about him. Thinking of him every single fucking day of my life. And now, when I was starting to forget about him, I would suddenly see him with someone else! I know he claimed that he's straight but he leads me on!

"What did he do to you?" Josh asked curiously.

"Zayn made him a sex object.." Louis laughed out loud, smirking at me.

"But that's............nice.." Josh turned to me, raising a brow.

Oh God. What kind of friends do I have? Can someone get them away from me?

"I thought you're over him now?" Niall's gaze fell on me.

"I am! I'm over him!" I whined, resting my elbow on my knees. "I was an idiot for loving a total stranger, I know. But it's over now. I just woke up one day, realizing that I'm making a fool of myself." I can't help but burst out. I chugged another beer, ignoring the liquid that's burning my throat.

I really believe that Zayn was the one. I even searched for him again in California even if it means sacrificing my money. I never believed that it was just a simple one night stand. For me, it was magical moment for the both of us, but I was wrong. I thought he felt something for me too.

"If you're already over him, then why are you so furious when you saw him? What happen?" Liam asked while chewing on the pizza he's holding.

"He's with Dana.."

"Dana?" Niall frowned, as if he's remembering something. "Oh! I know now. She's the girl that Zayn love!"

"Yes! And do you know what I saw earlier in their hotel room?! Do you know guys?!" I can't stop myself from yelling. I'm so furious right now.

"I think we have an idea dude.." Louis shook his head, a stupid smirk is on his face. "They were making love right?"

"YES!" I slammed both of my hands down on the table, making some of the drinks spilled.

When I saw them on the beach earlier, I was interested in them for some reason so I followed them. I realized why, when we reached the hotel. It was Zayn and Dana. I even pretend to be a repairman just so I can invade their privacy and I can take a good look at Zayn's face. But as soon as I came in their room, I regret it instantly. And based from Zayn's look when he saw me, I know he recognize me. Guilt and shock were written all over his gorgeous face. Well he should be! He used me!

"So the real question is........" my attention was caught when Louis spoke. I turned to look at him and he's grinning at me like a mad man. I don't know but I gulped nervously.

"Do you still love Zayn?"

Do I still love him??

Can I Keep You? [Zarry] *EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें