Chapter 4

[ Harry ]

"He's perfect! He's beautiful!"

Liam and Louis looks bored while Niall's eyes were half-close, his head resting on Josh's shoulder. Danielle and Eleanor were obviously half sleep too as they sit on the couch. I know they're all annoyed and pissed at me for waking them up in the middle of the night, but I just can't wait till morning to tell them the news.

"Guys I'm inlove! This is it!" I squealed like a girl, but I didn't care.

"You're always inlove Harry." Louis commented as he rest his head on Eleanor's shoulder, his eyes drooping.

"I agree!" Liam said. "When you meet that guy, your secret boyfriend 3 months ago, you said the same thing. And now what? Where's that guy?" I frowned. He's referring to Niall. Why must they ruined my mood? Liam obviously noticed my face because he quickly shut up, avoiding my gaze. He better be.

"And that could be the reason why you're inlove again." Louis mumbled as he yawned widely. "You're the guy who's always inlove."

Are these idiots really my friends? Can't they just support me or whatever?

I took a deep breath before I speak again. "This is different! I don't believe in love at first sigh but earlier, it happened. Just one look, and BAM! I'm inlove. It's different from Ni-" I stopped myself quickly before I could mention Niall's name. My eyes turned to him and he's staring back at me which makes me a little uncomfortable. "anyway, he's different from the last! It took me months before I realized that I liked him, but now, it's really different." I sighed dreamily, thinking of Zayn and his angelic face.

"Harry, love at first sight is shallow." Niall said, rubbing his eyes.

"It's still LOVE." I took out my cellphone and stared at Zayn's face. My heart instantly leaps and I can't help but smile. I know this is love. I don't care if it's a guy or what because love has no gender.

"Hey, you have a picture? Let me see." Louis snatched my phone in my hand and they all stared at it. Louis' face turns in a frown. He seems confused. Liam and Niall's face were the same while Dani and Eleanor giggled.

"Hey Haz, it's a guy.....again?" Louis trailed off, raising an eyebrow. I nodded eagerly.

"Yes! He's a guy. A gorgeous guy! You're not listening to me lads. I kept saying "HE" not "SHE". Isn't he perfect? Look at those eyes.." I know I'm rumbling of excitement but I really can't help it.

"You're inlove with a guy?" Liam croaked.

"Yeah why? You have a problem with that? You do know I'm bisexual right, Liam?" I hissed, starting to get annoyed.

He nodded. "But you're talking about love. LOVE Harry. You're turning gay now?"

I felt my anger building and starting to rise. "WHAT? Are you homophobic now?!" I spat acidly at him and he quickly avoided my gaze. I could feel the tension around us and no one dares to speak again.

"He is hot Harry." Dani murmur as she looks at Zayn's picture again. "And he's fit.." Eleanor nodded and they both giggle like crazy. I snatched the phone on their hand, and they pout at me. "Hey we're still looking."

I rolled my eyes. "He's MiNE. You have your own ass of boyfriends right here. Take them. I don't need stupid friends like them." I glared at Liam and Louis again. Both of them stayed quiet.

"Harry, I don't judge you. I support you as long as you're happy." Niall walks toward me and pull me in a tight hug.

"Thanks Ni. " I whispered, hugging him back.

"I'm happy for you Harreh." My eyes flicked to Josh. He's smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up sign. I grinned at him. Atleast, some of them are happy and supporting me. I get up from sitting on the floor and went straight to my room, where Niall and I shared. I looked at Zayn's picture again on my phone and kissed it.

"See you tomorrow babe.."

***** 

Yes I updated again. Haha :D 

Sorry if the chapters are short. I hope you bear with it. 

Thank you for reading this story, and maybe comment and vote too ^___^