Chapter 8

[ Harry ]

"My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every note oh oh."

I woke up at the sound of my ringtone blasting but I didn't dare to move nor open my eyes. I'm still sleepy and tired. My energy was drained from last night. I never thought expected Zayn to be so...............wild. A cheeky grin spread across my face. This is definitely the best night of my life.

"My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every note oh oh."

Aagghh! Why are they even calling me?! Grunting, I picked up my phone from the bedside drawer and pressed the green button, not bothering to look who is calling.

"Hel----"

"Finally! Where are you?!" Liam yelled from the other line and I rolled my eyes at him. He's going to rant again and start over reacting. It's not like I'm going to be lost here.

"Good morning Li..." a loud yawn escape my lips and rubbed my eyes gently.

"It's already afternoon idiot.." he growled. Afternoon? I checked the alarm clock nearby. It says 3pm. Oh! I slept that long. Well, I'm tired. Can't blame me.

"Okay good afternoon Li. Sorry my bad."

"It's not the point you idiot. Where the hell are you? You never came last night?! Are you okay?"

"Liam, calm down. I'm okay. I'll tell you everything later. Now, leave me alone. I want to sleep some more. Bye Li." and with that, I hung up. Liam would be probably pissed.

I turned to my side and wrapped an arm around Zayn. He's soft?

My eyes fluttered open and found the space beside me empty. I was now hugging a pillow instead of Zayn's body. Where is he?

I shot up from the bed and run to the bathroom, searching for him, but he's not there. I ran back to the room and looked under the bed. No Zayn. I picked up my clothes on the floor and put it on me before I run down the staircase. I search in the kitchen, dining, living room and even in the laundry room, but he's nowhere.

Where the hell is he?

I fished out my phone in my pocket and dial his number but it all went straight to his voice mail. Fuck! Where are you Zayn?

I run a hand to my curly hair and let out a frustrated sigh. Did he ditched me? He left me alone in his house? What if his parents came and saw me naked on the room? That guy!

I was about to yell in madness when I remember a place where he might be going.

***

"I thought you forget about me already Harry. Why didn't you call me?? I'm waiting for it." Allison pouts, tracing a finger on my arm. I quickly run here in the restaurant, hoping to see Zayn here.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, completely ignoring her flirting. I have no interest for that. I need to find my love as soon as possible. I haven't even talked to him properly after last night.

"He's not here.."

"Where is he?"

Allison frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't know. Maybe stalking Dana again. So, when are we going out to have our date?" she stared at me hopefully with a small smile on her lips.

Where did Zayn go? He's not answering my calls. He didn't go here at work. Where in the world is he? Is he with Dana? Or he's avoiding me because of what happen to us? Maybe he's disgusted with me now?