THE FIRST ORDER:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*EAST TOWER BUILDING - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

*P.O.V SWITCH - YU*

Things are pretty bad in the School Idol Club right now

I didn't think that it was like them to disagree like that. After the Clique stuff happened, I thought they were all on the same page.

Well, it's not like I helped them during those times... My love for school idols can sometimes cloud the clear picture.

That's why I went to all of the Clique's concerts and cheered for Lanzhu, because she was incredible.

But Lanzhu wasn't the school idol that helped me become a fan of them, that responsibility falls on Ayumu's shoulders.

She's in pain right now, why can't Akihiko see that?
He's so lucky to lead a group of girls like them, in some other life I'd love to do that.

Well, actually...in this life I'd love to do that. If Akihiko is out of the School Idol Club for the time being, they look like they need someone to help them practice.

I'm not much of a leader, but I can cheer them on. If they'll have me, that is.

SHIRO: "I know what you're thinking

SHIRO: "I know what you're thinking."

YU: "Eh?"

SHIRO: "Ayumu told me that you dropped by the School Idol Club yesterday.
You're thinking that Akihiko's loss is your gain, aren't you?"

YU: "N-No! Nothing like that. Rather, I think those girls need help if they're going to get through this."

SHIRO: "How bad is the infighting?"