TEAM ONE - PART ONE:

*THAT NIGHT*

*AKIHIKO'S ROOM - KOTA CITY APARTMENT BUILDING - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

It's finished!

That's all nine articles written for the Liella! members.

Now Kaoruko will have no choice but to give me what I want...

I want a campaign for my Nijigasaki girls. Is that so difficult?

You know, for saving the festival she created and helping her little sister, it's the least she could do.

We're one of the three Main Stage performers at the School Idol Festival.

We're currently ranked third in the groups rankings in the country.

We took the Love Live! trophy from Sunny Passion.

We shouldn't have to jump through hoops!

Ugh... Ayu was right, I am overworking myself. So what's the point in jumping straight into the campaign?

A day off should be a priority first, and I know that tomorrow would be the best day for that.

But who should I spend it with?

Hmm...

Thinking about it, I've gotten pretty close to μ's, Aqours, and  Liella! as well as the Nijigasaki girls.

Hmm...

Wait... That's it!

...

*MANY PHONE CALLS LATER*

All right!

Everyone is on board with my crazy plan!

What is that plan?

Allow me to explain...

There are 40 of us between μ's, Aqours, Liella!, and Nijigasaki.

Since there are nine members each in the first three, I can divide them into nine groups.

So, each group would contain a member from μ's, Aqours, Liella!, and Nijigasaki.

However, Nijigasaki has thirteen members, so four groups will feature two Nijigasaki members.

At random I will select a member from each group to put together in a group to hang out at one of nine random locations around the city.

I really think this will help to bring all of our groups closer, and introduce the members of Liella! to everyone else.

...

*THE NEXT MORNING*

*EXTERIOR - HOMURA BAKERY - AKIHABARA - TOKYO*