AKI&AYU - AKIHABARA:

*LAST APRIL*

*CAFETERIA - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

*P.O.V - AYUMU*

Our high school years are supposed to be the best of our lives.

For the entirety of our first year, Aki wasn't happy. His wall of ice stood stronger than ever.

Sometimes, I thought about giving up. If I had already snapped him out of it twice, what if this third time was permanent?

No, I had to break him free. I wanted to get my best friend out of his shell.

When our second year in high school started, I tried doing little things, stuff like making him his favorite rolled eggs. But it didn't work.

It's all so frustrating...

Electric Town, Akihabara, in the Chiyoda district, was undergoing a lot of modern development. With all of the bright lights, billboards, arcades, and maid cafés you could find.

Surely a place like that could help Aki return to normal.

AKI: "..."

AYUMU: "You could at least wear the uniform; you'll get in trouble

AYUMU: "You could at least wear the uniform; you'll get in trouble."

AKI: "If they don't punish Kuroda and his gang, then the school won't punish me."

AYUMU: "..."

AKI: "..."

AYUMU: "Why don't we check out Electric Town?"

AKI: "What's an Electric Town?"

AYUMU: "It's in Akihabara. You know, the anime capital of the world."

AKI: "I stopped watching that stuff."

AYUMU: "Come on i,t'll be fun! A day trip to Akihabara, just you and me!"

AKI: "I'm not sure..."

AYUMU: "Huh? Why?"

AKI: "I need to practice this section, or else I'll never get it right. Also, I have to revise my English lessons and study up on political theory."