AKIHIKO THE WORKAHOLIC:

*THE NEXT EVENING*

*SCHOOL IDOL CLUBROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

AKI: *Sigh*

I don't know what came over me yesterday... I mean, wanting school idols to take over the world?

Come on, that's not what I want...

Maybe I said it to get Uncle Oda (no relation) off my back.

Dream big! He kept saying. So what the hell was I supposed to reply with?

Nothing I could have said would have been good enough. The guy clearly wants me to succeed, but the old man is very persistent.

Ugh, at least he's not Kamijou. That guy gives a bad aura, or whatever spiritual crap Nozomi would say.

...Don't tell her I said that. I don't want to go through her 'Special Tutoring' again.

But don't get the wrong idea. Just because her card reading came true last time, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

But... *Sigh* If I could predict the future for a second, I can see a shiny trophy displayed in an empty clubroom.

 *Sigh* If I could predict the future for a second, I can see a shiny trophy displayed in an empty clubroom

Just like this moment.

I don't understand what convinced them to join other clubs, when I thought that being school idols was their number one priority.

Now when the going gets tough and we have to record a promo video for the School Idol Showcase, they bail?

Clearly, it's not me with the problem here. All I want is for the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club to succeed.

But...according to what I said yesterday, I wanted more than just that.

...

AKI: "I want the Nijigasaki girls to be first thing the mind of everyone as they wake up in the morning, and the last thing they think of before they fall asleep

If I cannot stand on that stage, I will create it for them. With these two hands, I will put on the greatest shows with the greatest idols known to mankind!
I want talk of school idols to eclipse the politics, the sports, the sun itself as we all bask in the beautiful moonlight!
I want merchandise! Plushies! Wall scrolls! Flags! Keychains! Posters! Boxes! Figures! Vinyl records! CDs! Tapes! Billboards! Anime! Dramas! Plays!
Hell, even Hotel Rooms and Bottled Water!
And not just the Nijigasaki girls, but I want school idols to be the number one source of entertainment in the world! To erase the tainted and corrupted industries and purify the world in the blinding light of that which stands above all as the ABSOLUTE GOOD! The one thing that is pure and righteous in this world! School idols!
No more politics...
No more religion...
I want the whole world to believe in school idols and listen to their messages to build a better place! A safe and securer society!"