WHO-TUBERS?

*THE NEXT DAY*

*ENTRANCE - KOTA CITY APARTMENT BUILDING - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

I couldn't sleep last night.

After what Chika told me, I have to realize that no matter how much I want to.

I can't make everyone's dreams come true.

Sometimes you can be so focused on your own path, thinking that you're the protagonist in some story.
That you forget that there are other people just like you with the exact same dreams.

Reality being as cruel as it is, won't allow for both parties to have their wishes granted.

With me and Chika, it's no different.

One of three scenarios will happen on the Main Stage at the School Idol Festival or possibly during the School Idol Showcase.

1. Nijigasaki wins. We defeat μ's and take the spot as the number one school idol group in the country.
But doing so will crush Chika's dreams of surpassing μ's...

2. Aqours wins. They defeat μ's and fulfil their dreams of becoming number one.
But our Nijigasaki dreams will be crushed because of that...

3. μ's wins. They win at both the Showcase and the Festival, retiring undefeated. But both Aqours and Nijigasaki will have their dreams crushed of never surpassing μ's.

Or a fourth scenario would be that a different group entirely rises from the ashes and defeats all three of us at the Showcase.

Damn, that's actually the worst case scenario possible...

But currently, no group poses as much of a threat to μ's as we do. Sorry to say that, Aqours.

If I didn't have a nervous breakdown during the tiebreaker against Maki, then we already would have handed μ's their first loss.

As the person responsible for that failure, I want to be the one to avenge it for the sake of our School Idol Club.

Meanwhile, I'll let Aqours do their challenges. If they need help, they can always ask me.

In the meantime, I will try and turn my Club around. Starting with-

 Starting with-