Chapter 46- The Date To Win The Monarch's Heart P2

Start from the beginning

Darren: I wonder what's up with Mukuro?

Darren: Hey Kurumi, what exactly are you?

Darren: I can understand that an inverse is just a spirit's berserk form. But what are spirits in general? Also how are you not in berserk mode right now?

White Queen: I resent being called an "Inverse." After all, it's the original form of all Spirits. As for the third question I believe you already know that answer.

Darren: Meaning?

White Queen: When the spirit king, now Mio Takamiya. Made the Sephirahs, they were what you call an "inverse" due to them being in a berserk mode. However, they would slowly become "refined" to become more and more compatible with humans.

Darren: So would Sephirahs become unrefined once you guys go inverse? Also, what does it mean to be compatible with humans? What does that exactly mean?

She grabbed my collar and lifted me up, almost cutting my oxygen supply.

(Replace Shido with Darren and Inverse Tohka with White Queen)

White Queen: You better not be mistaken, human. I didn't answer you in order to appease you. i just answered you but because I felt like answering you.

Darren: You bastard.

White Queen: You seem so weak right now. Maybe I'll just steal a kiss from you by force.

Darren: *holds up the hollow purple position* Try me and you will die.

White Queen: *points one of her guns at me* Oh I will.

Mukuro: YOU BITCH!

I turned around and saw Mukuro with her angel, Micheal in her hands. She jumped up and tried to kick White Queen, in which she released my collar and side stepped.

Darren: Mukuro!

Mukuro: You dare to steal him from Muku?! Steal the one Muku loves?! 

White Queen: You really think I give a fuck?

She summoned her sword while rushing towards Mukuro. This fight didn't last long though, because as soon as White Queen sliced off a little bit of Mukuro's hair. She went into berserk mode.

Darren: Mukuro!

The winds started blowing extremely hard which blew White Queen out of the window, shattering the window completely. I prepared my infinity just in case.

Mukuro: How dare you cut Muku's hair! Mister Darren-Kun said that he liked it.

She changed into her astral dress while I also changed into my astral dress as well.

Darren: Astral Change!