Chapter 46- The Date To Win The Monarch's Heart P2

Mulai dari awal

Kotori: WHAT?! A king like Spirit wave? What the hell is going on anymore?!

The screen suddenly showed a picture.

(Replace Shido with Darren and Inverse Tohka with White Queen)

The screen shifted from Kurumi and Origami to two people that I have no idea of. I sighed in exhaustion and pinched the bone of my nose.

Kotori: Seriously. What the hell is going on?

-To Darren, Mukuro, White Queen and Origami-

We walked through the park again, while I sighed for the seventh time today.

Darren: I'm actually not surprised at how fast they kicked us out. Especially we made such as scene with Kurumi right here, making me get on all fours and sitting on my back.

White Queen: You deserve it for all the shame you placed on me.

She turned her head over to Origami with a menacing smile.

White Queen: The fight's not over yet though. Take us to the next battlefield.

Origami jumped for a bit before deciding to reply.

Origami: U-Um... Let's see...

Origami: Oh! There! Tengu Tower!

Mukuro stared at the tower for a bit, seeming to have realised or remembered something.

Mukuro: That's...

We booked a ticket and was able to reach the top floor in a matter of seconds. Mukuro, Origami, White Queen and I just stared out the window. I started thinking to myself.

Darren: (Why did only Yuko and Lucas remember me? Was it because he had the Monarch and spirit's protection? What about Rose? Doesn't she also possess a monarch?)

White Queen: Oh? The view does seem a bit different when you're not flying or teleporting everywhere.

I looked over to Mukuro who seemed a bit sad, as if something traumatising happened to her in this place before.

Origami: There's a legend that couples who kiss up here will live happily ever after.

White Queen turned her head to Origami a bit interested from what I can tell.

Origami: I think it's fitting for your next "battle."

Mukuro started to get really uncomfortable for some reason. I petted her head a bit to start calming her down. It seemed to work, but not at the same time.

Darren: Mukuro? What's wrong?

Mukuro: I don't know, but being here gives me a bad feeling.

Darren: A bad feeling?

Origami: Mukuro, have you been here before?

I can feel a rush of memories take over me when Mukuro started groaning in pain. I didn't complain or anything. I just held my head for a bit. Afterwards, Origami and Mukuro went to the toilet while White Queen and I just sat on a chair. A dark look shadowed over my face.