Chapter 45- The Date to Win The Monarch's Heart P1

Start from the beginning

Kurumi: Why did you just throw darling on the wall huh?

Lucas: Because, *points at me* this man is not your darling. Darren is or most of you know him as Gojo. Darren/ Gojo Satoru.

Wiz: Who is that?

Everyone: Who is Darren/Gojo Satoru?

Origami: Aghh.

Everyone: Are you ok? Origami.

Origami: My head started hurting.

Kotori: You ok? Need to go home?

Kotori: Origami! Hold on, I'll call Ratatoskr's medical team.

Origami's hand suddenly grasped Kotori's hand just before she was going to dial the medical team. She turned into a more bubbly Origami now.

Origami: No, it's alright. I'm sorry to worry you.

Kotori: H-huh? O-Origami?

Origami: Yes, what is it?

Tohka: Um, you're Origami, right?

Origami: I am, but I'm a different me than usual, so it may surprise you.

Everyone had shocked expressions on their faces towards origami's answer.

Origami: More importantly, Lucas, is what you're saying true? Nobody remembers him?

Lucas: Only Yuko and I remember him somehow. So you remember him as well huh?

Kotori: "Him?"

Kaguya: Who? Do you know? Yuzuru?

Yuzuru: Negative, I have no idea. Shido?

Shido: No idea about what happened and no idea about who the him is.

Origami: I see. This must be Mukuro's doing. In which case, what to do?

Lucas: My man is dealing with her right now. We don't have to worry, I think.

Yuko: He would probably come back alive. He could beat Mukuro I'm pretty sure if violence were to come.

Kotori: H-Hold up. You're no making sense. Who's Mukuro? And who's "Him"?

Origami: You should know him pretty well. Kurumi and the others. After all, he saved you guys and loved you more than fingers and toes can count. It was him, Gojo Satoru, or as he said it. Darren Satoru.

Rose: Huh? Darren Satoru? The same last name as me?

Sweat beads started dropping from everyone's cheeks as they were starting to become extremly anxious about this Darren person. Suddenly a dark energy can be seen from Kurumi who was holding her head in pain.

Kurumi: Da-Darren...

Yuko: KURUMI!!

Lucas: KURUMI!!

Kotori: What happened? Now you too?!

After that entire event. Kurumi's eyes went darker than usual as if she went inverse.

-Switch to the date with Darren and Mukuro-

Darren POV:

As Mukuro and I were walking through the park while holding hands on our date she suddenly asked.

Mukuro: So much fun! Are you having fun? Darren-Chan.

Darren: You can say it like that. I have mixed feelings about everything right now. I don't know if I should be happy for you inviting me on a date or should I be mad for you sealing the memories of the people I love.