Outro: "We got it"

"Come again!"

Niki giggled uncontrollably at the cashier as he waved Kyujin and Heeseung. Third week at his job and he wasn't surprised to see the two appear once again at the convenience store.

"I wish not"

Heeseung replied,rolling his eyes as he grabbed the bag of snacks with one hand while the other over Kyujin's shoulder, pulling her close.

Exiting the convenience store, they headed up the gentle slope, having small talks.

"You know you left your shirt at my place the other day."

"I did? You can pass it back to me some other day."

"If you want it come over and get it."

Kyujin sticked out her tongue playfully.

"Shit!"

Heesueng suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"I forgotten to get something from the convenience store.Wait here okay?"

"but we already walked this far. Can't you get it some other time?"

She whined,not letting go of his arm.

"I would but if we need it later what am I supposed to do? Unless you're fine with me leaving you all needy."

He whispered into her ear. Instantly, she understood what he wanted to buy and didn't argue further.

"I'll make it quick."

He pecked her forehead and rushed back down to the convenience store.

Kyujin watched him cutely dash down the slope while she stood against the side walk, to wait for him.

After heeseung left her side, what seemed to be a quiet alley wasn't as quiet as before. Metal cans clanging from time to time,most likely from the can beers that you can find at the convenience store and even soft laughters and cursing from those delinquents.

About to scroll her phone to pass time, an empty van rolled to her feet, crushed and deformed.

"Sorry."

A male appeared, picking it up as he apologise.

"Kyujin sunbae?"

The stranger lifted his hoodie,recognising her. Youngwoo was his name, a year younger than Kyujin and an ex member of the school's student council.

She didn't know him personally so all she did was return a polite greeting, eyes not missing the fact that there was a blunt in his other hand.

The terrible smell lingered,intoxicating her surroundings as she badly wanted to leave.

"What are you doing here?"

He held onto her hand before she could leave, which he immediately retracted, apologising softly.

"I'm just heading there."

Kyujin pointed the direction of the street,not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Oh! would you like me to walk with you? It's not very safe at night."

"thank you for the offer but no need, I'm with my boyfriend. He's coming soon."

Quickly bringing up that she had a partner, Kyujin prayed that he would get the hint to just let her be.

"boyfriend?"

Youngwoo looked around but obviously spotting no one.

"Yeah he's at the convenience store."

"Sunbae~you don't have to lie to me. I'm just asking to accompany you out of courtesy. I mean no harm."