13)Let's say our apologies

The clock ticks as the group of friends paced back and forth in front of the headmistress office,waiting for Heeseung who was still inside.

"That fucking idiot.Couldn't he come up with some other solution?"

Sunghoon scowled.

Just at that moment,the door opened and Heeseung stepped out.

"Bro."

Jake rushed forward to check on him.

"Phew,you're still alive."

Niki clapped his hands,but was silenced by Sunghoon who gave him a small punch on the shoulder.

"You good?"

Taehyun pat Heeseung's shoulder.

"Yeah,I just got demoted from being president."

"Demoted?Shit,I'm sorry."

Baerin gasped.

"At least you didn't get expelled."

Jake shook his head,a little relief that the punishment wasn't to an extreme.

"Wait so Jungwon's taking over?"

Sunghoon thought,which Heeseung confirmed by nodding his head.

"Can we talk later?privately."

Kyujin whispered to Heeseung softly as the others talk amongst themselves.

"You know where."

He gave a short answer,before they head back to classes.

——————————

"Why so serious?"

Baerin's voice brought the daydreaming Kyujin back to reality.She didn't realise how hard she was staring at her empty desk.The bell had rang a few moments ago,indicating the end of another school day.

"I'm gonna find him so you can head back first."

Kyujin packed her stuff.

"Okay,call me if you need anything."

She tightly hugged her before finding Sunoo who lives around her neighbourhood and leaving first.

With a heavy heart,Kyujin took a deep breath and headed upstairs,to the rooftop.

——————————-

"Did I make you wait?"

She said,approaching Heeseung who was already there.

"Nope,I just got here as well."

It was just the two of them,on a windy day at the rooftop.

"I'll go first."

Kyujin started,nervous as she felt her palms where sweaty.

"I'm sorry for suspecting you for reporting me.You could have left it alone but you came and took the blame to save me.I'm thankful and grateful for your help,but I'm sorry for putting you in that situation."

"Why are you sorry?You told me the other day to not expect an apology.I should be the one apologising cause what you said was right.Taking the blame was my doing so that's not your fault,I just want to sincerely apologise and say I'm sorry.Forgive my amateur self."

He closed his eyes,feeling the serenity around as he calmed himself.

"I forgive you if you forgive me."

She stretched out her hand for a handshake.

"Then I do too."