7)They know

It was Thursday,the 4th day of the week,3rd day since the incident and 2nd last day till the end of the week.

Today,Friday and next Monday was all the time she had left before the headmistress returns.

"Sorry it didn't go according to plan yesterday.I must've forgot to check their meeting schedule."

"It's alright.At least we tried.I'll just accept my fate."

Kyujin poked her food.

"Don't say that!We still got time."

"He told me bribing him will not work."

Baerin stabbed her broccoli with her fork before munching it aggressively.

"Aish,I can't with that guy!Hmm!Did you make this?The food is delicious!"

Her expression switched immediately,after tasting the savoury packed food Kyujin brought.

————————————

"Wait,I forgot!I need to go to get my textbook back from Yeonjun."

Baerin suddenly remembered,halfway through their meal.

"He's at the library I think.I saw him and Beomgyu went there to borrow a few books."

"Shoot,I better be fast."

She packed her things first,before sprinting off.

Kyujin continued her meal,finishing the last bits of it.

"Kyujin~"

A voice called out.

"The hell Sunghoon?"

The guy sat in front of him,wiggling his eyebrows.

"So,I heard Heeseung caught you having condoms."

He directly said,trying his best to contain his laughter.

"You what?!"

Kyujin eyes went wide open as her secret was let out.

"I cannot believe it!"

Sunghoon begin laughing and teasing his friend but Kyujin wasn't having any of it.

She bit her lip out of frustration,anxious of what might have happened.

How did Sunghoon find out?She could only link it to the "friend" they both had, Heeseung.

Did he tell people already?

Too many thoughts ran through her head.

"Who told you."

She said in a low and serious tone but Sunghoon was too busy in his own world to realise the fuming girl.

Unable to get an answer from the laughing guy,she clenched her fist tightly.

"That bastard."

She got up from her seat,raging,walking quickly to find the one and only.

"Wait,Kyujin?Where you going?"

Sunghoon came back to his senses as the girl wasted no time to hunt down Heeseung.