22) Consficated Item

"Kyuuujin~"

Heeseung called out from the school gates as he rushed to catch up.

"Morning Hee!"

Kyujin answered as he gave a sweet back hug.

Almost 3 months since the two started dating. By now, half the school knows about them after dear Sunoo started passing the message when Heeseung gave him the green light to do so.They did keep it lowkey for about a week.

Baerin came back from her exchange programme as well, but Kyujin already filled her in with all the info through their weekly video calls.

"Ahh look at those disgusting lovebirds."

Niki cooed as Sunoo snapped a picture from behind.

The two continued walking and talking while holding hands into the school. Many people turned to admire as they passed by, jealous and swooning over how cute they were.

"noo I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Stop teasing me Hee."

Lost in their own worlds they didn't see what was ahead.

The students around turned back around and kept their mouths shut as they quickly head off to their respective locations.

That's when they realised the shiny black heels awaiting for them, the headmistress.

Like a reflex action, Kyujin's hand immediately slipped out of heeseung's. However, he tightened his grip instead, not allowing their hands to separate.

She panicked a little, unsure about what was going to happen. It was obvious to the headmistress now that the two definitely had something going on between them.

Heeseung's cold glare challenged the headmistress, as she raised a brow at him. Kyujin tried to hide behind him, biting her lips shut as she kept silent.

"What are you twos till doing here? Classes are about to start.Now off you go."

The headmistress shooed them.

Her unexpected answer caused them to look confused since they thought they would get scolded.

"Did you not hear what is said? You don't want me to give you demerits don't you?"

The headmistress repeated.

They glanced at each other than back to the headmistress, it seemed like she had acknowledged and accepted their relationship.

Smiling back at Kyujin, Heeseung held onto her hand tighter as he lead them to their classroom happier than ever.

—————————

During lunch, Kyujin and Baerin sat together with the rest of the guys. Niki was there because he wanted to while Jake got dragged because of sunghoon.

Apparently, Baerin wanted to tell them something so she had everyone gathered.

"Ok so I called you guys here today because I wanted to tell you guys something. Not just to Kyujin but to all of you."

Baerin took a deep breath and said, making eye contact with each of them.

"Why does she sound so serious?"

Heeseung whispered to Kyujin.

"I honestly have no idea."

"As I was saying, I have some news to share with you guys."

Baerin continued,

"Sunghoon and I are dating."