Chapter 44- The Forgotten Monarch

Start from the beginning

Kotori: He has experiences that he had to deal with by himself. How do you think he got with Kurumi?

Shido: Good question. Also good answer as well.

Kotori: Just let them have their moments.

Shido: Fine.

-Back to the Darren and Mukuro date-

Darren: Your hair would get a bit dirty. You wanna go to a barber and cut it or something? Your hair's getting really long.

Mukuro: Nope.

My expression quickly turned into a shocked one when she said that.

Mukuro: I refuse to have it cut, even if it's you asking. Sorry, I can't remember why I am so against cutting it.

Darren: It's fine, if you can't cut it. Then why don't we think of a different option. It would be so difficult to see your beautiful hair being dirtied by grass and bugs. Why don't we tie it up instead of cutting it.

Mukuro: *blushing* B-Beautiful hair?? No, just cutting it. What should we do?

Darren: Hmmm, let's see. 

Kotori: *Through headpiece* Darren we have choices.

Darren: (I feel like the third choice would be the best choice but eh. I'll let them choose.)

Kotori: *Through headpiece* Darren. Option two. Choose that.

Darren: Should we go to Shido's house? My house doesn't have that many combs and hair clips to tie your hair with.

-in the Fraxinus-

Shido POV:

Shido: I gave him the keys to our house right?

Kotori: Yep, yes you did.

Shido: He didn't steal anything while we slept right?

Kotori: Nope.

Shido: Good

-Back to the date-

Darren POV:

Mukuro looked pleased at my suggestion, in which she returned with a smile.

Mukuro: Mm. That sounds fun. My hair is in your hands.

Darren: Then shall we depart? My lady. It's an honour for me to do your hair.

Mukuro: *blushing* Y-Y-Y-Your lady??

Darren: *grabs her hand* Yep. Now shall we?

Mukuro: Of course.

We instantly teleported towards Shido's house where I opened his door with the keys I received from him a while back. We situated ourselves in front of a mirror while I started started doing her hair.

Mukuro: You're good at fixing hairs. Mister Darren-Kun.

Darren: Well, my girls always asks me to help with their hair everyday. It's become a habit of mine now.

Mukuro: Your girls? You have more than one?

Darren: Well, you can say it like that. Can you believe it? Four months ago I was just your average nobody.

I noticed her growing a bit sad so once I finished doing her hair I gave her a hug. She yelped a little before returning it.

 She yelped a little before returning it