Chapter 5: It's Abduction, Amore

We exited through the front door of the restaurant, where a black Cadillac Escalade was parked in the front. The three men opened the door of the car and forced us into the back seat. While one of them stayed in the back with us, the one that grabbed me sat in the driver's seat, and the one holding Alina sat next to him. Alina and Nikki looked at me with shocked and worried faces. Neither of us knew what the fuck was going on.

     Suddenly, the driver pressed on the gas pedal, quickly propelling the vehicle forward. Driving through the narrow streets of Manhattan, it felt like the car was going 100 miles an hour. After a few minutes, I saw the Brooklyn Bridge approaching. Where the hell are we going?

     Once we were over the bridge, I started to see familiar streets and landmarks. We must be in Staten Island. In fact, we actually passed our house. I wanted to scream at the men to drop us off, but we were all too afraid to peep a word.

     Streets lined with enormous houses slowly started to become more present. I have lived in Staten Island for my entire life, so I had a feeling I knew where we were.

     We finally pulled up to an INSANE mansion. Was this where these guys lived? After parking, the two men in the front got out of the car and opened the doors in the back. They forced us out and led us to the front door of the mansion. What the fuck did these criminals want to do with us?