The Parent Pact Part 2

Start from the beginning

"What?" asked Clary.
Alec blinked taken back by Magnus and Jace's sudden outburst and the fact that they were laughing together was something else entirely, something Alec never thought he would see in his entire life time.
"Its not that funny," Alec mumbled.

"Oh but it is!" Magnus wheezed wiping a few fallen tears, "I'm sorry Alexander darling but you and biscuit were hilarious last night."
Jace was clutching his stomach "You thought you were Elvis and- and-Did the-Moon Walk-LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!"
Alec buried his face into his hands yet again, "Oh. My. God."
"No the Best Part Was Alec saying Red Heads would be his type if he was straight!" Magnus choked out, "Alec couldn't even stand the sight of Clary at first-"
"Or any Woman at all!" Jace snorted out.

This only made them laugh even more violently, Clary frowned a little, Alec still had his face buried into his hands, neither of them had found this funny in the slightest, if anything Clary and Alec were embarrassed. The kids however just looked at each other with pure confusion as to what was going on, even Jonathan looked lost and was turning his head towards each direction where one spoke.

Magnus cleared his throat and started to impersonate Alec, "I love you Wifey!"
"No no no! Its-" Jace then puts on a high pitched voice "WE LOVE YOU ALEC! YOU ARE SO SEXY WHEN YOU THRUST THOSE HIPS OF YOURS! LET US WORSHIP YOU AND KISS YOUR-"

Alec threw a Pain Au Chocolate across the table, it hitting Jace right in the face. Jonathan let's out a small gasp his pupils widening as Clary let's out a snort biting the bottom of her lip and having to turn her face away from the table so she could let out a giggle. Alec had a small satisfied smile of victory on his face and gave Jace the middle finger as if it was nothing.

"Alexander-" Magnus gasped, his face looking as if Alec had just thrown up all over his Versace Robe or had murdered Charmain Meow right in front of him,  "Not in front of the kids!" This made Max and Rafe start to giggle.

"Did you...Did you just throw a Pain Au Chocolate at me?" asked Jace.
"You bet he did," said Clary "You were being an ass."

Celine snorted a little she always found it hilarious whenever Clary would scold or tell off Jace.
"Oh C'mon Clare that was hilarious!" said Jace "You'd never think that you would see You and Alec getting wasted-"
"And Together," Magnus added.

"We're allowed to have fun too y'know," Alec mumbled.
"We're not saying that you aren't," said Magnus "We just- We just-"
"Just what?" asked Alec raising an eyebrow. Magnus lowered his voice as he trailed off the next sentence "Didn't expect you too-"

"And What?" asked Clary "You don't believe anything that we said last night?"
"Did you expect us too?" asked Jace.
Clary gave Jace a look,
"But it happened," she said "All of it did."
"What? You and Alec performing Karoke and having Girls scream, cry and faint at the sight of him?" asked Jace "As if he was Elvis? One You two are the most socially awkward people that I know in those situations, how many times that I've actually seen you sit out during one of Simon's gigs while the rest of us get up to dance is one too many to even count-"

"You cannot call Simon's band music," interrupted Alec "Every performance had been absaloute torture to even listen too-"

"Its not just Simon's gigs though," said Magnus quitely, "There's been the pandemonium where you wouldn't touch a single drop of alcohol -"

"Pregnant twice," Clary mumbled "and then breast feeding."
"And Two," continued Jace "All those Girls really? That kind of thing never happens to Alec-"
"And What?" asked Clary "It only happens to you?"
"Exactly," said Jace.

Clary shook her head a little,
"Look," Jace sighed "I'm sorry okay? But It's what we think."

"No," Clary said "Its fine really, we all have our opinions."
"Clary-"
Clary kissed Jace on the cheek and gave him a smile "Really, it's all good."
Jace nor Magnus looked convinced but everyone turned back to their breakfast, even Alec had finally started to eat his Bacon in silence.