Queen of Ice and Snow

The girls and Thomas are on their way to see Katniss' family through what is called the North Mountain. Then the hovercraft spins over flipping everybody inside. It crashes into the ground. The inside of the hovercraft is suddenly extremely cold. 

"Is everyone okay?" groans Emma, rubbing her head where she hit the wall.

"Yes," they reply.

"Let's get out of here,"says Emma.

They open the hovercraft door and step into the deep snow. Then they see a figure approaching them in the distance. The figure is wearing deep blue crystal shoes, a deep blue icy dress, and a blond braid down her chest. 

"Elsa," whispers Emma. 

Elsa speaks, "Evening ladies, and gentlemen. Why are you on my mountain?"

"We were on our way to see our friend's family," responds Emma.

"Well, you were, but after that, you are going to destroy The Evil Queen Regina, right?"

A smirk crosses Elsa's face. 

"Elsa, are you okay. This isn't you. Why do you care what we do to Regina?" says Emma. 

"Regina has told me about you Emma," spits out Elsa, "You are a very dislikeable person."

"So you remember?" asks Emma. 

"Regina spared my memories just for this reason."

"I don't know what Regina has gotten in your head but she's wrong."

"Not in my head, but my heart." Says Elsa. 

Suddenly Elsa's face turns into confusion and then many emotions. 

"I don't know what it is but I'm trying to change but I can't!" yells Elsa. 

"She took your heart out," says Emma, "It's okay, we're going to get your heart back from the Evil Queen."

"Every queen has evil in them," responds Elsa, tears threatening to stream down her face. 

"Not you, Elsa. w\We can help you!" says Emma. 

"No you can't!" yells Elsa as she send and icy wave toward the group and holds them in the air with ice and snow. 

"I know what you're up to Emma Swan!" yells Elsa. "You're trying to raise an army? Or should I say, already did? Well, what a coincidence."

Elsa lifts her hand up and the snow shakes. Big giant muscular snowmen rise up from the snow. Elsa put her arms down and the group falls on the snow. 

"Never underestimate the power of snow and ice," says Elsa in a sinister voice. She raiser her hand and snow is forming in her palms. She rose it up to the group and was about to blast them with ice when a young girl with to brown braids crosses in between the group and Elsa's icy weapon.

"Elsa, no!" The girl yells her last words and she is blasted by Elsa's power. She turns into a beautiful sculpture of ice and her least breath is released in a cloud from her solid lips.

"Anna!" shrieks Elsa. Elsa starts twitching and she grabs her chest. She screams and then she opens her mouth and pukes. What comes out is what looks like a black ball, red can be seen glowing behind the blackness. Elsa is on her knees panting. 

"I remember," she says. 

"What?" says Emma.

"I remember what Regina did to me. She took my heart out, covered it with a black heart and put it back in. That's why I acted like a villain. Now... I killed my sister!" cries Elsa. 

"You didn't kill her, you just froze her heart. You saved her from this curse once, maybe you can do it again?" Says Emma.  

"No. The prophecy prohibits it. Last time it was different. The prophecy says we have to make a sword sacrifice to save Anna. You have to kill me!"

"No!" Yells Emma. "That was before. The last time you froze her heart, it was you with your own heart. This time, you didn't do it with your heart. You did it with the one Regina gave you."

"So what are we suppose to do?"asks Elsa. 

"This time we have to sacrifice not the ruler with the frozen heart, but the ruler with the black heart." Says Emma. 

"Regina" says Elsa with hatred in her vocals. "She is going to pay for what she made me do to Anna and what she wanted me to do to all of you. I will get revenge for what she made me do my sister!"

"You can't think like that Elsa. You have to think about your sister's happiness. Not vengeance." Says Emma. 

Emma waves the group away to go to the hover craft. 

She turns back to Elsa, "You can help us defeat Regina, but in the right way, like a hero. Not only will you be defeating her, but you will be freeing many innocent people trapped in Storybrooke. You can be a savior, we all can be the saviors. The six saviors of Storybrooke."

No matter how hard Emma tried to lure Elsa away from the dark hole she was about to fall in, she just wouldn't listen. Elsa was convinced that vengeance was the right answer.

"Regina wanted evil," huffs Elsa, "she'll get evil."