20. Inspection

Ash's POV:

I woke peacefully to the feeling of Loki gently stroking my back. After the memories of yesterday came rushing back I realised that he must be tracing the fake welts on my skin.

"Good morning my love," I said softly as I turned to him. I gently brushed some stray hair off his face and smiled "you look exceptionally handsome today".

He grinned at me and said, "I better look my best if I am to keep my darling happy". I couldn't help but roll my eyes and kiss him on the nose.

"I would love you no matter what you looked like, you know that". He just smiled and kissed me rather than acknowledging my statement.

My back felt stiff so I stretched until I felt a pop and sighed in relief. When I turned to face Loki he looked panicked.

"What's wrong Lokes?"

"How are you still moving, wasn't that noise the sound of your spine snapping? Shouldn't you be paralysed or dead?"

I began to laugh so hard that tears fell from my eyes and my chest ached. "My spine clicked, it's completely natural and safe love".

I looked back up at an annoyed and relieved-looking Loki and let slip another small giggle. He just rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"We should get ready, I am sure Odin will be here soon". I just nodded and slowly got up from the bed.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before putting my hair into a messy bun. I thought leaving it tangled would make the punishment more believable.

I strolled back into the bedroom, "Loki, can you please magic me into my clothes?"

He just grinned. With a flash of green, I was back in my messy slave clothes, only I realised that the back of my shirt was missing.

Suddenly my whole upper body felt a lot stiffer and I could feel something solidifying on my back.

"Don't worry darling, I made your body stiffer so that you wouldn't forget to move as though you are in pain. I also added some dried blood to really sell the act".

I smiled at him, "thank you, this will make the visit a lot easier. But where is the rest of my shirt?

"Well I didn't want Odin to feel the need to remove your shirt to see proof of the punishment, so I thought I would give him a clear view".

Sometimes I was amazed at this man's thoughtfulness, that was something I didn't even consider. I am so thankful that he did.

It wasn't long before Odin came striding into the room. As always I kneeled by Loki's side and kept my head bowed.

"So, did you punish the slave?" he asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice. He was clearly enjoying the thought of me being in pain.

"I did father. Luckily for her, she somehow managed to avoid further mistakes for the rest of the day". With that, he placed a hand on my head.

"Good, now let me see". I promptly stood and walked to Odin before turning to face Loki. This gave Odin the best view of my back.

"Not bad work my son," he said as he harshly poked one of my fake wounds. I cried out so that he would think it hurt me. "But in all honesty, I think you went too easy on it".

"I'm sorry to disappoint Father, the next time she makes a mistake I will go harder on her". I could see Loki's jaw tense so I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Why wait, let me show you how it's done". I felt a hand in my hair that ripped my head back before I was thrown to the ground. I landed on my back so I loudly shouted in fake pain before rolling onto my hands and knees.

Silent Cellmateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें