31 | Finding Out The Gender {His Pov}

Tommy
"Hey Tom, are you ready to go to the doctor?" Alyssa asked "Yeah, I'll meet you out in the car," I said, running upstairs to get my jacket. She kind of struggled to get up. she's still getting used to her bump. Once I was back downstairs, she was already out in the car. I got in, and we drive off "Alyssa?" The doctor called her back, and I helped her up this time "Thank you Tommy" She sighed. I know she likes to do things on her own, but since she's pregnant, she can't really. Once we got back into the doctor's room, Alyssa laid down on the bed, and then pulled her shirt up above her belly. I was standing next to her, and rubbing her belly with my thumb. I smiled down at her, and she smiled back. The doctor came in and greeted us. He began to rub the gel on her stomach "Would you guys like to know the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked us. I looked down at Alyssa, and she nodded, smiling "Yes please" I smiled down at her "Okay if you look right here, it looks like you're having a boy" The doctor smiled. I and Alyssa both were getting teary, and we couldn't be happier.
💙 B A B Y  B O Y  S H E L B Y 💙
______________
Michael
"Hey, Mike?" Liberty called me "Yeah babe?" "What time is the doctor's appointment?" She asked, "12:30, what time is it now?" I asked "12:00, should we leave now?" She wondered "Yeah, hold on, and I'll help you," I said, and got up to get our jackets. Liberty got up and made her way to the door. I helped her put her jacket on before I put my own on. As we walked out the door, Liberty grabbed my hand "Michael, do you think our baby is a boy or a girl?" She asked "I don't know, princess, I think it will be a boy," I said. I want a little boy to play football and do things like that with, but I also want a little girl to spoil "I want a little you running around the house, he would be so cute. Little blonde hair and blue eyes" She awed "I want a little girl, that is just like you though," I said, and smiled. When we got to the doctor, we had to wait after doing some paperwork, we just talked, mainly about the baby. When they called Liberty back, they talked a bit, before putting the gel on her bump. As the doctor was scanning her, she said everything looked perfect, and if we would like to know the sex "Mike? Do you want to know?" Liberty asked me "It's up to you" I smiled "I want to" She smiled "Okay, yes, then," I told the doctor "Okay, it looks like you are having a girl," The doctor told us "Little girl, just like you" I whispered in her ear, and she giggled.
💗 B A B Y  G I R L  G R A Y 💗
______________
John
"Cilla, it's time for the doctors" I rubbed her arm to wake her up "Okay," She said, Priscilla is so cute. I helped her out of bed. and she went to the bathroom to take a shower "Do you want something to eat babe?" I called through the door "Mhm" Priscilla answered back. I went downstairs. made Priscilla some toast and eggs, before she came down to eat it. When she was done I went to start the car, and she waddled out on her own, hands on her belly. She smiled, and I helped her into the car. Once we got to the doctor's, I helped her out of the car, and we walked inside. She filled out the paperwork, and we waited for the doctor to call us back "Hey John, I wonder if we can find out the gender?" She said. I nodded, I want to know. When the doctor called us back, he asked John how she was feeling and began the ultrasound "Do you also want to know the gender?" The doctor asked "Uh, yeah. If you can find out" I said "Okay, well, it looks like you're having a little boy, congratulations" The doctor smiled, and Priscilla wiped a tear away from her eye.
💙 B A B Y  B O Y  S H E L B Y 💙
______________
Arthur
"Hi babies," I said as I played with her belly. I kissed her bump, making a kissy noise "Arthur, we need to go to the doctor, don't we?" Anita asked me "Yeah, we better go now," I told her. Once we got to the doctor and filled out some papers, Anita was called back. She waddled beside me, and I held her hand in mine. When we got back to the room, Anita pulled her shirt up over her bump, which is getting bigger every day, and laid back on the table. The doctor started to scan the twins, and told us that everything looks perfect "If you want to know the sexes, I can tell you today" The doctor said, "I want to know, do you, Arthur?" Anita asked "I want to" I whispered "Okay, yes we want to know" Anita smiled "Okay, it looks like baby number one is a boy, and baby number two is a girl," The doctor told us "Aw, Arth" Anita cooed as I kissed her cheek "I love you," She said "I love you too" I replied.
💙 B A B Y  B O Y  S H E L B Y 💙
💗 B A B Y  G I R L  S H E L B Y 💗