12 | Present / Letter He Gives You Before The Wedding

Tommy
"Oh sweetie, I nearly forgot. I have something to give you" Polly said walking towards you. She sat down beside you on the bed and pulled out a little box "Poll, you didn't have to" You began to say, but she cut you off "I know love, but I didn't. This is from Tommy" She handed over the box and you opened it "He gave me this last night and told me not to forget it" She said looking at your smile "And I can see that my nephew finally found his perfect girl"
_____________
Michael
"This was left outside the door and it has a little note attached to it," Lizzie said excitedly holding up a box "Ohh who is it for?" Your mum asked "Let's see, it says 'For my darling Liberty'" Lizzie read. You quickly rushed over and grabbed the box. You pulled the ribbon off and lifted the lid. You started to turn a deep shade of red "Ohh what is the box?" Esme asked. You couldn't talk so you turned the box around and all the girls giggled "Ohhh, naughty boy Michael" Esme laughed.
_____________
John
You stood in the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. After taking a few deep breaths to calm your nerves, you saw something slide under the door, followed by a soft knock on the door. You quickly opened the door, but no one was there. You picked up the piece of paper off the floor and unfolded it; revealing a small note written by John. You smiled to yourself and hugged it close to your heart, whispering "You're perfect, John"
_____________
Arthur
Your little sister came running into the room holding a box tightly in her small hands "Anita" She said out of breath "This is from Arthur for you" She handed you the box. You smiled and slowly opened the box. Your smile grew wider when you saw the present. A love letter charm for your charm bracelet. You rested the box in your lap, as you undid the bracelet on your wrist and clipped it on "It's perfect" You whispered "I love you too Arthur"