8 | Final Planning {His Pov}

Tommy
"Here you go baby," I said handing Alyssa her cup of tea and sitting beside her on the couch. She sighed and slowly took a sip "Everything alright?" I asked. She put her cup down and showed me a piece of paper off the table "The seating chart, Tom" She said. I smiled weakly, unsure what I was looking for "I was checking it for a final time and-" She paused "These two can't sit together. They had that falling out at the last family party and I don't want another scene like that" I nodded and looked at the chart "How about we swap this cousin with this one" I explained pointing at the chart "I'm sure that would work" Alyssa raised an eyebrow at me before she spoke "That gives me an idea, thanks Tom" "Oh, and Arthur and John can't sit together; remember what happened last time. Michael had to take them outside to calm down" I laughed at the memory "All because Arthur was fed before John"
____________
Michael
"Please Mike. We have to pick something. We have already been to 5 bakeries and we are running out of time before the wedding" Liberty sighed. I nodded and opened my mouth to speak, but she cut me off "I know you love cakes, but please Mike" "But they taste so good, I can't pick one" I replied smiling. She rolled her eyes playfully, turning back to look at the cake displays "You know we can have more than one flavor? Each layer can be something different" She said softly "What?" I quickly spun her around to face me "So I don't have to pick just one?" She giggled and shook her head "That's what I've been trying to tell you for weeks" I froze for a moment, before kissing her cheek "I'll pick the flavors, you chose the design. Deal?" I asked. She nodded happily and looked through the design books. I turned to the baker "I pick Vanilla, Red Velvet, Lemon..."
____________
John
"Come on Sweetheart. The last one for today, I promise" I said kissing Priscilla's forehead. I held her hand as we walked toward the building. After many places today, we were still looking for somewhere to have our wedding reception. We were now at a barn hall near the church "Ladies first" I said opening the door. Priscilla giggled and walked inside, with me following behind. It was big; already filled with tables and chairs. Lights were hanging from the ceiling that would look perfect at night time. I watched Priscilla walk around slowly, taking in every detail. She smiled when she saw the ceiling and the dance floor in the middle. She ran her finger along the table and looked up at me "John, I like this one" I smiled and continued watching her. She giggled and twirled around in circles on the dance floor "Me too" I whispered, imagining us dancing for the time together as husband and wife.
____________
Arthur
"Come on Arthur, let's see" Michael whined from outside the dressing room. I slowly pulled on my suit jacket and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at the thought of getting married to Anita. There was a knock on the door, making me jump. I walked out and saw the boys standing in their suits. I opened my mouth to speak, but the store assistant spoke up "Looking good lads. Anything I can help you with?" I nodded and pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket "I need some ties; kelly green, coral, Capri, brilliant rose" I asked unsure what I was asking for, but the assistant knew "Here you go, and something for you" She returned, handing me the ties and a black bow tie. I handed out the ties "Why the different colors?" John asked "I liked the idea of matching groomsmen and bridesmaids," I said proudly "You or Anita" Finn mumbled "Definitely whipped" Tommy added.