2 | Engagement Ring {His Pov}

Tommy
"Excuse me," Warren said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen to answer the phone. I looked up at Nina, smiling still. I'm less nervous than I was before they gave me their permission to marry Alyssa "I can't believe it" She whispered "You're going to be getting married" I smiled and nodded my head "Have to wait for Alyssa to say yes first" I joked "So do you know how you are going to propose? Do you have the ring?" She asked "Leave the poor boy alone Nina, he only just asked us," Alyssa's dad said walking back to the table to join us "Actually I do have the ring" I replied proudly, pulling a small box out of my bag and handed it to her mum "I couldn't leave it at home, knowing Alyssa, she would find it" I laughed. Her mum opened the box and gasped "It's beautiful. It's so Alyssa. She will love it" She said showing Warren "Well if she reacts as you did; I know I did good" I smiled.

 She will love it" She said showing Warren "Well if she reacts as you did; I know I did good" I smiled

____________
Michael
"Can you get my cigarette for me, Arthur? It's in my bag" I asked. He nodded and unzipped the bag. Moments later, I heard whispers from the boys. I looked up and saw Arthur and Finn looking in my bag "Hey lads, what are you doing?" I asked walking towards them. Arthur turned around and had the small box in his hand. My heart dropped "Arthur" I held out my hand. He shook his head and opened it up "Is it what I think it is?" Finn said, looking between the box and me. I felt my cheeks redden. John and Tommy stopped playing the piano and wanted to know what was going on "Looks like Michael here wants to propose to Libs" Arthur said "Aww, our little Michael" John cooed. I ran my hand through my hair in embarrassment "It's a beautiful ring" Tommy added "You better not tell her, I swear" I said "We promise. And don"t worry, Liberty loves you so much, even if you mess this up, she will still say yes" Finn said, patting me on the back.

____________John"Everything alright love?" Polly asked, moving to sit beside me on the couch "Yeah, just thinking" I replied and went back to reading "Actually Pol, I have some news, but I can't tell anyone, but I need to cause I'm nervous but exc...

____________
John
"Everything alright love?" Polly asked, moving to sit beside me on the couch "Yeah, just thinking" I replied and went back to reading "Actually Pol, I have some news, but I can't tell anyone, but I need to cause I'm nervous but excited at the same time" I sighed. She smiled and placed her hand on mine "Tell me, I'm good at keeping secrets" She whispered "I'm planning on proposing to Cilla" I smiled. Her face lit up and she pulled me into a tight hug "It is amazing, Oh I have something for you" She said standing up and leaving the room. Moments later she returned, handing me a small box. I slowly opened it and was in awe of the ring "It was your mother's ring" She said, smiling "Oh my, it's beautiful. It's perfect for Cilla. Thank you. She'll love it"

____________ArthurI sat on our bed, holding a small box

____________
Arthur
I sat on our bed, holding a small box.
I left work early to pick up the engagement ring for Anita. I heard soft singing coming from the bathroom, making me smile. She always sang in the shower when she thought no one was around; another thing I love about her. I slowly opened the box and stared at the ring. The proposal had to be perfect; just like her. The ring was gorgeous; I thought of Anita as soon as I saw it. I heard the shower turn off, making me snap the box close and jump up, looking for somewhere to hide it. I quickly ran into our wardrobe and hid it in the pocket of an old jacket. I took a breath and stepped back into the bedroom "Oh Arth, didn't hear you come home. How was work?" She blushed, holding her towel tighter "Glad to be home. I'll start dinner?" I said kissing her cheek and going to the kitchen. I know the perfect way...

 I know the perfect way