Chapter 7- Asdfghjkl? What kind of a band IS that?!

Start from the beginning

Wouldn’t put it past them.

Niall nods once, putting the gummy bears back in his pocket.

Eww, thank goodness they aren’t edible, I wouldn’t eat something out of Niall’s pocket.

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and the seven of us step out into a bright white room, with a creme carpet and gold accessories wherever possible.

Someones rich.

The five of us lads just gawk at the room, whilst Aspen files her nails nonchalantly and Stuart just stands there, looking cool.

Until we hear footsteps enter the room.

“Boys, boys, boys!” A male voice shouts excitedly, and we all turn to see the man who must be Daniel Steel.

“Uh, hi.” I say, shaking his outstretched hand.

Daniel shakes each of our hands, hugs Aspen and smiles at Stuart before motioning for us to take a seat on one of the two black couches in the room.

The five of us take a seat on the comfy leather couch whilst Daniel offers Aspen a gold chair to sit on, and Stuart just stands there.

The five of us boys glance at each other, in anticipation of whats going to happen at this meeting whilst Daniel takes a seat on the couch opposite us.

“Wow, it’s awesome to have you five here, nice to meet you all, I’m Daniel Steel, head and founder of Steel’D Records.” Daniel starts, grinning at us all.

He doesn’t exactly look evil, possibly a little fake.

He’s got dyed golden blonde hair in a 80’s style sweep back, brown eyes, extremely fake tanned skin, a few earrings in one ear, some gold rings and is wearing a plain black suit with a crisp white shirt and gold tie.

Looking good for his age, I guess.

We all smile back at him, waiting for his offer.

“Soo, I’ve heard you’re no longer with SyCo, so I was wondering if you’d like to sign with Steel’D” Daniel begins, “We’ve signed a lot of huge acts in the past and would love to sign you guys as well.”

“What huge acts have you signed in the past?” I pipe up.

Daniel looks a little uneasy, “Ah, we’ve signed, Teddy Bear Unicorn, a famous pop group.”

“Who?” Liam asks.

Zayn chuckles, “I love their name.”

“We’ve signed, The Pot Plantations, a rock band, heard of them?” Daniel asks.

We all stare at him, “Nope.”

“Book Spines?”

“No.”

“Facebook Addicts?”

“Uh, what? No.”

“Asdfghjkl?”

“Wait. What?!”

“They’re a fangirl band.”

“Oh. And no.”

Daniel sighs, “Well, anyway, I’d love to sign you boys.”

Liam looks at him, “On a few conditions.”

Daniel smiles, “Of course, what are they?”

“One: No crazy merch, seriously, some of our merch is so tacky.” Liam starts.