'That's what my parents thought.' 

*Twitch*

I let out a sigh and opened my inventory and got out my phone. 

So far Recovery girl has not said a thing. 

I typed what I wanted then had it speak. 

"Fine, you finally figured it out and seem to remember. Yes, yes that was me. I was the 6 year old girl at that mall." It spoke. 

I watched as Hawks's eyes widen and surprise took over is face, as Aizawa smirked but then it lowered as he seemed to of gotten more serious, and As Recovery girl was surprised and seemed more interested. 

"How did you do it?! How did you survive?!" Hawks exclaimed. 

I looked over at him for a moment before looked back forward not giving an answer.

"Did you go back to your family?" Recovery girl spoke up.

I looked at her not saying anything but I wanted to laugh at what she said, but I just turned back facing forward. 

"What happened?" Aizawa said in a serious voice, but I could hear a bit of concern. 

I tilted my head slightly to the side and raised an eyebrow. I wanted to smirk but I didn't, I couldn't. I typed than had my phone speak. 

"What happened?.. What happened?! I survived this cruel world!! I faced it head on and fought back!!! So what DID I do? What Happened to me that 10 years ago?.... who knows, I might know but I also might not. All you need to know is I survived, and I'm not going that easily." 

"That doesn't answer the question." Aizawa stated. 

"Does it not? You asked what happened, and I answered I survived." 

"You didn't answer how!" Hawks pointed out. 

"How? Hmmm, To put it simply... Only the strong survive... You got to trust yourself, you've survived a lot and you'll survive what ever is coming." 

"Did you go to your family?" Recovery girl asked. 

"Hmmm.."

"It's a cruel world, don't you think?.... The only morality in a cruel world is chance. I must say though... Cruel world has been my favorite ride since I got on, being able to see the truth at such a young age..... It's inspiring, it taught me that it needed to be changed, and I could change it.. Why do you think I'm here?" 

*Twitch* 

They seemed surprised, confused, interested, and Annoyed with the non forward answers. 

"You need to be straight with your answers not vague." Aizawa stated annoyed. 

"What did you expect? I believe I keep a lot secret. I mean no one knows my quirk.... do you?" 

There eyes seemed to widen for a moment as Aizawa got up and left the room. He came back a few minutes later with my file. H placed it on the table opening it and what they saw made there eyes widen more. 

It was practically blank. 

The only information on there was my name, my age, and Height, nothing else was on the file. Now this would be bad but if you think about it, I didn't enter this school like everyone else. I inserted myself, I didn't do no test I placed myself where I wanted. I wasn't even supposed to be here, but I made myself be.

*Twitch* 

"My information is more classified then you think-"

They all looked up at me eyes blown wide. 

"- You can try and fight me on this, but you won't win. I am much different then anyone else you will ever deal with.. I can give you any information I want, and refuse to give other information. You can ask but I will give you none of the information that is not listed. You can expel me for that, but lest think about it this way, Do you really want to lose me as a on coming hero? Do you want me to be a villain and you have to go against me?" 

 They all looked as though they just realized everything that was going on. They were pale but they knew they could do nothing as they didn't want me to be a villain, they wanted and needed me to be a hero. I had them in a checkmate, right where I wanted them, I was in control.

"I don't want anything other then to become a hero and be in this school. So I suggest you keep your pieces together and do everything like normal." 

*Twitch* 

"Ho-how?.." Hawks asked.

"Don't worrier about it birdy, I'm on your side as long as I'm here. Maybe one day you will know the full truth." 

With that I put my phone away and stood up. Instead of walking through the door I went to the little TV in the room. I then turned into my electrical form and traveled through the TV leaving the group in there state of realization. 

Never play a game of cards against me, I always win.