"What have you done?"

Start from the beginning

Holy shit! Holy shit! I wasn't expecting him in that moment to turn back and get down on one knew next to my chair holding a little box out in front of him.

"Will..." I couldn't even say his name without the tears streaming down my face.

"Delilah, my sweet beautiful Delilah. These past three years have been the best of my life. I've never admitted it before but before I met you I was so lonely, I had lots of friends and a great job, great family but I was missing that one person in my life. Only turns out I was missing two." He gestured over for Theo to come and sit on my lap. "The both of you make me smile every single day, you pick me up when I'm down and you help me celebrate all the good moments. I want to spend the rest of my life with you two by my side and me by yours. So Delilah Wright will you do me the honour of being my wife? Will you marry me?" I could see his hands shaking as he opened up the little box to reveal a simple yet breath-taking ring. 

"What do you say Theo? Shall we keep him?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please mummy."

"I think that's a yes then." I leaned down placing my hands on either side of his face to bring our lips together. "It would be my honour."

"I love you so much." To anyone looking over they wouldn't be wrong in presuming we were a mess right now, both of us crying and Theo trying to wipe both our tears. "

"I love you too." I cried, letting him place the ring on my finger. "Were you both in on this?"

"Theo's helped me plan all this haven't you." He said as we all stood up to have a group hug, 

"I helped him pick the ring and then we asked grandad together. I set the table and helped Will calm down a bit."

"Thank you." I whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I couldn't have done this without you." Will agreed with him, doing their little handshake. "I'm just glad you said yes."

"Always."