𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Začít od začátku

And now, my whole body system had become weak suddenly, much to my confusion and bewilderment.

And it was annoying, because I definitely did not plan to become sick or think of becoming sick on this trip. Not when the school had us know that any sick student would be sent back home.

Something was wrong with me, to be honest.

"You're walking like that, again."

I turned my head to my left, eyes meeting Ibrahim's curious ones. He was also shooting me a weird look. Why was he around me everywhere though?

I quirked a brow at him in question. "What do you mean?"

"You keep widening your eyes, you just shook your head once and you are walking like a lazy person, like you always do, just extreme this time around."

Did Ibrahim just observe everything about my demeanor at the moment?

"If you are sick, then you shouldn't have come," he added. "You can't play on the basketball field when you look like you are about to faint any second from now."

What on earth does he mean?

I tried not to roll my eyes or sigh. "I know, mate. You don't have to tell me, and I'm perfectly fine."

No I'm not.

"Whatever you say, bro, as long as you don't have any problem."

Not having anything more to say to me, Ibrahim walked off, strolling along the hallway as our other classmates engaged him in a conversation.

~

~K O M I S O L A~

18:00.

That was the time that had just clocked, staring back at me as I lay curled up on the bed.

It had been like five hours since we came here, and strangely enough, I wondered what Hanniel was doing at the moment. Was he making new friends, unlike me? Considering he was quite the social one. The only reasons he didn't have that many friends in CH was because of me, because of my image to everyone.

Or was he reading his Bible? Or listening to music?

I sighed, shaking my head and closing my eyes. I'd be doing that for a while now, until I decided to open my eyes, meeting the appearances of my new roommates for this trip. One had been staring at me intently, to an extent it got creepy. Hours ago, she got into an argument with our roommate, named Ekiyor, and since then she was just as quiet as I met her when I walked in.

However, I broke the stare and that's when my gazing at the wall clock started.

A knock on the door caught my attention, my eyes trailing towards the door. Ekiyor was the one who opened the door, with a beaming smile.

She was one of the many energetic humans to exist. Those who were always happy for no valid reason. They were simply happy.

Minutes later and she had closed the door. Who was there?

Day 2

12:00 P.M

It was finally the day of commencement for what we had come to do here.