Chapter 37- The inverse Spirit

Start from the beginning

Ellen: "So, the micro Realizer you implanted in her brain"

Darren: "Micro, Realizer?"

Ellen: "I shouldn't have said that."

Darren: "What is the meaning of this? Issac."

Issac: "I did this, just to make her forget, everything we did to her. Boss, please do not be so mad. But the instant that she opened up to Shido and regained her trust in humanity, she remembered five terrible years of suffering. It's just like glass, the higher the fall, the easier it breaks."

Darren: "Issac, I couldn't have done it better, although I definitely can."

Issac: "Thank you so much, boss. I hope that you are happy with the results"

Darren: "This will be my last time, talking to you for a while. Just remember this ok?"

Issac: "Yes?"

Darren: "I have been killed, by Gojo Satoru."

I hung up the moment I said that, not waiting for his response. Knowing DEM, they would've lost their master in the shadows, unknowing that he was still alive. I guess I would make my appearance to Issac after a while just to show that I was the DEM manipulator or, if Kurumi takes things a bit too far with Shido. I can always turn to them and offer my help again. I planned all of this to happen, the winner will be me in the end.

-In another place-

-Issac was having sweat beads coming from his forehead as he tried to steady his breathing. But failed to do so-

Ellen: Issac, what is wrong?

Issac: They found him. They found Yuta and killed him.

Ellen: WHAT!!

Issac: I'm counting on you now. TO LEND ELLEN A HAND IN KILLING GOJO SATORU TO AVENGE THE BOSS!!

Someone sitting in the driver's seat nodded.

Darren POV:

I watched as the chaos was unfolding before my eyes. I just snickered a little. While Shido and the others, looked at her with panic inside their eyes.

Darren: (Now, Shido. How would you escape this situation?)

Inverse Nia: Beelzebub.

A book created of dark energy appeared before her. Pages started flying out with dark creatures spawning.

Shido: That's-

Kotori: Be careful, Shido. It's coming from her demon king.

The seven spirits who supported Shido, walked towards the dark creatures and activating their astral dresses.

Darren: (Should I join in the action? Nah.)

Origami: Metatron.

The lasers shot through the dark creatures while Tohka and Miku started to yell out something that I cannot hear.

Ellen: GOJO SATORU!!!

I turned around to see who was yelling my name. It was Ellen Mathers just the one I need.

Kotori: Judging by the timing, it seems like you guys are responsible for this.

Ellen: YOU- YOU- YOU HAVE KILLED YUTA!!

Darren: SO I DID!! I KILLED HIM WHILE HE WAS PRAYING FOR MERCY!! OH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE REACTION ON HIS FACE WHEN I FINALLY ENDED HIS LIFE. THE MANIPULATOR OF DEM IS DEAD!!

Everyone turned to me with shock, panic and confusion in their faces. I just simply smirked and stared at Ellen who has her sword out.

Darren: If you want to kill me. You should've brought more than just yourself, Ellen Mathers.