Part 37

Dinner had been a rather unpleasant spectacle. Seven months had passed since Ari and Vincent had married, but there were still factions that resisted her role. What was worse, those factions tried to poison the kingdom against her. When the topic of capturing humans had arisen at dinner, Ari snapped at Vincent when he made a comment about how profitable the practice was - it snagged him a Queen, after all, he'd remarked. She had lost her temper and an argument began in front of the guests.

Vincent dragged her into the passageway with Kai hot on their heels. "How dare you speak to me that way? Do you realize who those vampires are?" he raved.

"Of course I do," she snapped, "They are the same greedy bastards who captured me, but also captured innocent humans. They treat them like animals, Vincent! Children are ripped from their mother's arms while your beloved vampires laugh and torment them. True, I got lucky, but how many hundreds of others didn't?"

He sputtered, wanting to argue his point further, but realizing her stance was a valid one. In his pettiness, he called to Kai, "Take her to the room now," he growled.

"Yes, my King," Kai said and began to escort Ari away as she grumbled and resisted.

"Kai, when you get to the room, fuck her," Vincent said with a sneer on his face.

"Excuse me?" Ari snapped.

Chuckling, Vincent walked closer and whispered in her ear, "You need to calm down, and I don't want to take the brunt of your anger. I'll let Kai wear you out first." Ari snarled at him as he turned back to Kai, "I want you to fuck her so much that cum is dripping out of every hole."

His face blushed as Kai stammered, "Ye...yes, my King." He stayed silent as they walked the long hall to the bed chamber. When he closed the door behind them, he took a deep breath, "Fuck, Ari, you're on your cycle, we can smell you," Kai groaned. "Cymer wants to mount you. I don't know how long I can keep him in control.

"Then don't. Vincent said covered, Kai. That means no restrictions," she batted her eyes, "I have to obey my Master," She let her hips grind against his, making him moan loudly. His moan quickly turned to a fierce growl as Cymer came forward and pressed her face down on the floor. His dark skin pressed against her back as he pulled on her shoulders, burying his length inside her wet folds. Ari screamed as his shaft expanded and erupted in razor-like barbs. His thrusts were savage as he grunted against her. She felt the blood dripping down the inside of her legs but continued to push back against his thrusts. Her submission maddened the creature and he roared out, chanting, "breed, breed, breed," in a trance-like state. She felt his length extend and knot in her as her own orgasm built and broke with his release deep inside her.

Ari moaned loudly as the stallion began to pump again, filling her with bursts of cum three more times before he finally withdrew his length only to thrust it quickly inside her ass. His claws ripped at her back as he howled and roared with his release. She shook and fought to maintain consciousness when he finally let Kai take back control.

"Ari, oh gods," Kai panicked as he cupped her face.

She gave him a weak grin, "It's okay, I heal faster now." She turned to show him the already-closing scratches on her back. "Besides, we're not finished," she said seductively as she pulled his hands away and lowered her mouth to his shaft. She ran her tongue from his balls to the tip and began to take him in her mouth slowly sliding him over her lips.

Kai threw his head back and moaned, "Fuck, oh, fuck." His hips began to snap forward, pressing his length down the back of her throat. Ari moaned as she felt the pressure building. They were too involved in their own sex act to notice Vincent enter the room at first.

Kai stopped moving when he felt Vincent's hands on his hips. "Don't stop," Vincent growled as he thrust inside of Kai, making him moan loudly. "I want to feel you come in her mouth and call my name as you come." His thrusts made Kai press deeper into Ari's throat until she was moaning and gagging for air. The sensation was overwhelming and Kai's release filled her until his cum was dripping down her jaw and neck, but he didn't pull out as Vincent began to explode inside of him.

Kai fell slightly slack against his chest as he moaned again. "Now I want to see what my pet is so enthralled with." He pulled away from Kai and took Ari to the edge of the bed, placing her so that he could enter her and pull her legs around his waist. Both Ari and Kai looked at Vincent in confusion, then Ari began to grin. "Kai, come here," Vincent's voice was low. Kai came near the bed, moving towards Ari until Vincent pulled him behind him. "Mount me, my beautiful stallion."

Kai's eyes went wide, then filled with lust as he pressed against Vincent. "Does my Sire want to be punished," he ran his hands along Vincent's rim, pressing two fingers inside, stretching him. "You think you can handle being a switch, Vincent?"

Hearing his name on Kai's lips as he began to press his length inside, made him moan. He pressed his swollen length inside of Ari, pulling her legs around his thighs, "Watch, my love," he moaned as Kai pressed deep in him and then began to thrust. "Watch your stallion as he fucks your king." Ari clenched her muscles as he spoke, making them both groan with desire. She watched as their faces contorted in pain and pleasure. Kai's eyes were closed and his brow furrowed as his pace became frantic. His lips slightly parted as he grunted with his thrusts. Vincent's chest heaved as Kai's length tore into him, making him thrust deeper into her. He held her gaze as he struggled to maintain control, but as Kai's length began to extend and knot inside of him he cried out Kai's name and began to come inside of Ari as her walls clamped around him. As his knot broke loose, Kai pushed Vincent forward, driving deeper inside him, filling him with streams of cum. Vincent fell forward, panting on Ari's chest as Kai circled his arms around Vincent's waist.

As Kai withdrew and took a step back, Vincent shocked them both by quickly kneeling in front of him, then licking and kissing the tip of his cock in submission. "Thank you, my beautiful stallion," Vincent whispered.