Part 2

Ari's days had become an endless chore list, and her nights were spent being a personal fountain. The King would drink from her nightly, then leave her again. She was always asleep by the time he returned. It made her ache when he was away, but she was nervous when he was close. It confused and tormented her.

This morning she was trying to find the laundry room to deliver the bedsheets. She felt self-conscious in her revealing outfit and noticed several guards eyeing her as she walked the halls. When she finally found the laundry, she wanted nothing more than to quickly return to the King's chambers. Again, she failed to pay attention as her eyes were cast downward, and stumbled into the chest of a tall guard, who growled at her, "Watch it, slave."

"I'm...sorry," she stammered, backing up only to feel herself bump into another guard who had come up behind her.

"I think this slave needs a lesson in manners, don't you Ty?" the second guard smirked as he grabbed her arms.

The first guard, Ty, gave a cynical laugh, "Yeah, maybe if she's good we'll let her live."

Ari gasped and tried to pull away, "No, you can't, I'm ..." her protests were cut off as the second guard slapped her face, sending her crashing to the floor. She tried to scramble away, but he grabbed her hair and yanked her up, making her scream out in pain.

"Slaves don't get to say no, you little bitch," he growled, baring his fangs. Ty stepped forward and grabbed her arm, quickly sinking his fangs deep. Ari screamed again and tried to pull away as the second guard held her and watched his friend drink.

Her vision swirled and darkened as she thought she heard a loud roar. Suddenly, the guard's grip on her arm vanished and she felt herself falling into blackness.

When Ari opened her eyes, she realized she was back in the King's chambers and laying in his bed. She tried to get up before she got in trouble but felt a strong hand on her shoulder push her back down. "Stay pet. You need to rest," she heard his voice command her. Her eyes fluttered slightly and she fell back into the pillows.

"Yes Master," her words sounded slurred as she fell into the blackness again. The next time she woke, the room was completely dark and she snuggled against the warmth next to her.

"Comfortable, pet?"

Ari squeaked and jumped when she realized he was in bed with her. Her hands instinctively pulled the sheet up to conceal her body and she scooted away. "I'm, I'm sorry, Master. I didn't realize," her words dropped off.

The King laughed, "You didn't realize I would sleep in my own bed? Did you think I'd take your cushion instead?" She blushed as he teased her.

"No Master, I just meant I was tired and didn't realize, I thought you were a pillow," she nervously twisted the sheet as she spoke.

He let out a howling round of laughter, "I've never been mistaken for a pillow before. Now lay back down, pet, it's late." She hesitantly lowered herself but kept the sheets over her. He growled and pulled her against him. Ari gasped and stiffened. She lay there terrified to move or sleep.

After several moments, the King huffed, "Why aren't you sleeping? You act as if you've never shared a bed with a man before." Then he leaned up, looking in her eyes, "Wait, you haven't, have you?"

"No Master," she whispered.

He ran his hand along her cheek, and lowered his face close to hers, "Little one, are you a virgin?" Ari nodded slowly. The King's eyes gleamed as if she had just confessed the most important secret in the world. "Have you ever touched yourself, or had an orgasm?" Ari's gasp and wide eyes were all the answers he needed.

He pulled the sheet out of her hands and caged her beneath him. "Oh little one, you really are a surprise. I'm going to absolutely ruin you for every other man," he teased as he began to lower himself between her legs. She whimpered as he pushed her legs apart, then moaned as his tongue dragged across her clit. He pressed his tongue between her folds and darted in and out of her. Ari's body felt on fire and betrayed her as her hips arched towards him, and her hands tangled in his hair. He hummed against her clit as he sucked and bit it, then began pressing his fingers deep in her. When her breathing became ragged, he curled his fingers and pressed hard against her walls making her scream out in pleasure as her first orgasm rippled through her body. He continued to lap at the juices that flowed from her making her pant and moan.

When he pulled away, he quickly climbed up and pressed his mouth to hers, pushing her lips apart with his tongue. She tasted herself on him and groaned. His hips flexed forward pressing his erection against her wetness, but he pulled back. "Congratulations on your first orgasm, little one," he grinned as he left the bed and stepped into the bathroom to finish himself off.

Ari lay staring at the bed canopy, still panting. Every inch of her body felt flush but satisfied. It was an amazing feeling and she smiled to think that the King had given her an orgasm, but not even sought his own pleasure. She closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her. When the King finally returned to the bed, she drowsily let him pull her close. She quietly let out a sigh of contentment and quickly fell back to sleep. 

Author's Notes: Big bad vampire doesn't seem so big and bad...