Part 6

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she now found herself on her knees with her chin on a short table, secured with a ball gag in her mouth. Her hands were also pinned to the table and her anus was exposed. In front of her, the two guards were raping a slave in their mouth and ass. The poor creature was bleeding and held up only by the two shafts penetrating him.

The King knelt down behind her speaking softly in her ear, "Are you enjoying the show, pet?" Ari thought she must be hallucinating. It couldn't really be him, they said he had forsaken her. She was their plaything now.

"Pet, who did this to you," he asked as he gingerly touched her back. She whimpered and shook her head. He carefully removed the ball gag and straps, then turned her to face him. The two guards had not noticed the King.

Ari shook her head, unable to focus her eyes, "You're not real." She whimpered again, "The King doesn't want me anymore."

He drew in a sharp breath, "Who told you that? Who has done this to you?" He ran his thumb across her lips and cheek. His touch made her eyes widen as she struggled to discern what was real. "Little one, I still want you. No one was supposed to harm you. I need you to tell me what happened."

Ari trembled as she started to realize it was really him. The tears welled in her eyes and she recounted the tortures that had been done to her. He began to growl then let out an ear-shattering roar when she told him about the whippings and them forcing her to swallow their cum.

Hearing his roar, the two guards froze in fear. The King ordered both of them to stand before him. He turned to Dean and ordered, "Find the most well-endowed slave here and bring him to me."

Dean returned with a strong-looking young man that immediately knelt before the King in submission. "Stand slave. Your King requires your assistance." The young man beamed with pride and rose quickly. The King began to stroke the man's cock, casting a spell on it as he spoke, "I need you to punish this prison guard," he nodded towards Kel, "and I need you to be merciless like a breeding stallion." With each stroke of the King's hand, the slave's length and girth increased until it really did resemble a young stallion's cock. "You will be able to extend and knot inside him. I want him to scream and bleed. He will be unable to refuse you. He is your slave and for the next twenty-four hours, you are his master." Kel's face went pale as he heard the King's command. His eyes dilated in compulsion.

The slave smiled broadly and nodded, "I will not disappoint you, Master." He then knelt before the King's exposed cock, licked the head, and kissed it gently.

"You see, pet. This is how a grateful slave is trained to show their submission and joy at serving their master," the King told Ari as she watched the slave stand and drag Kel to the ground. She cringed when she heard his screams as the young stallion mounted him from behind, but she couldn't tear her eyes away either. She watched as Kel's face contorted in pain and tears flowed from his eyes. The stallion pushed his hips forward with such force that the guard was forced down on his forearms with his bottom up in the air.

When the King began to address Dean, Ari turned her attention away from the stallion. "You have failed me, Dean. She was in your care and you treated her as a common whore, so that is how I will treat you," he growled. "Now kneel for your King."

Dean fell to his knees, as the King clenched his jaw in his hand and shoved his length down the throat of the guard. She heard him gagging and choking as the King's anger drove his thrusts. Once tiny rivulets of blood began to seep out of Dean's mouth, the King released into his throat. Grabbing him by the neck, he threw him at the stallion's feet. "You have two slaves now, stallion. Abuse them well and I will reward you," he growled. With a furious glare, he turned back to Ari, scooped her up, and carried her back to their chambers.