Part 4

The pill he had given her made her sweat and feel flushed all over. Nothing was touching her but it felt like warm hands were caressing her body, but not enough for release. Her vision blurred and she moaned intermittently. Her body clenched in anticipation when she heard the click of the chamber door, but was quickly disappointed when she realized it was only the maids.

"Well lookie here," Gretta squawked, "Guess the little slut is getting punished finally." She walked under Ari and laughed harder, "Oh, he drugged her hard. He wants her to really suffer." She reached up and pulled the chain lower until Ari was low enough that she could easily touch her. Even the movement aroused her and she moaned. Gretta laughed and began to pinch Ari's clit. The more she moaned, the more the maid tortured her.

The younger maid gasped, "Gretta if the King catches you, you'll be punished."

"Nonsense, everyone knows you can abuse a slave during punishments. That's half the fun," she cackled as she pressed her fingers deep inside of Ari. She cried out and tried to buck forward. "See, she's senseless with the drugs, and can't help but respond, then he'll punish her harder for her release." The younger maid shook her head and stormed off to the study to clean.

"Now you little trouble maker, I want to hear you moan," Gretta growled as she began to lash her tongue against Ari's folds. Ari moaned and her breathing became ragged as Gretta drew her closer to the edge. She didn't want to respond, but the maid was right when she said the drugs had stolen her control.

"Who gave you permission to touch my personal slave," the King's voice growled dangerously behind Gretta. She squealed in surprise and dropped to the floor in a low kneel.

"Your Highness, I only thought to punish her," she sputtered, keeping her head lowered. The other maid walked into the room just then but froze in fear. The King threw a look of caution in her direction before ordering her out.

"Tell me, maid, do you think you are better qualified to punish my slave than I am?" His words were laced with venom as he challenged her.

Gretta began to shake as she realized the danger she was in. "No, no, sire," she whispered.

"Stand and look at me," he commanded her. She rose and lifted her chin to meet his gaze. Ari watched as her eyes dilated and constricted while he compelled her. "You are a sex slave now. You will obey your Masters without question. Do you understand?" Gretta nodded her head and began to undress. She stood naked before the King and waited for his command. "Now, finish what you started, force her to come." Ari gasped at his command.

He undressed then stood and watched as Gretta began to vigorously lick and devour Ari's folds. The woman slammed her fingers deep inside of Ari making her moan and struggle. With her other hand, she began to pinch and tug at Ari's nipples. The more she tried to resist, the harder Gretta worked to dominate her until she finally screamed out in ecstasy and her juices flowed over Gretta's lips.

The King walked up to Ari and ran his tongue along her lips. "A valiant effort, my pet. I promise to make your punishment exquisite because I'm the only one that should make you come. Now watch as your Master punishes his new sex slave." Ari shivered and whined when he withdrew his touch. She wanted him to touch her, not that wretched maid.

"Come and kneel before your King, slave," Gretta did as he commanded without hesitation. He grabbed her jaw and forced her mouth open. Before she could even take a breath, he slammed his cock completely down her throat. Ari watched as Gretta struggled and gagged. He pulled back for only a moment, letting her gasp for air before slamming in again. He continued for hours assaulting her mouth, then let her fall to the floor as he walked back to Ari. "Little one, you're even more aroused. Do you like watching me punish her?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I want to watch you punish her more, Master."

He brought his lips to her ear, running his tongue along her earlobe, "Then I will give you what you want, little one. I will punish her until you come from your delicious arousal without anyone's touch." Ari moaned at his words but he quickly silenced her with his mouth on hers. When he pulled away, she was panting with desire.

She watched as he picked up Gretta and put her on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. He made a show for Ari's sake of slowly stroking his length and getting hard before slamming it inside of the maid. Gretta screamed at the harsh penetration and his size. As he pounded her like a rutting animal Ari was mesmerized. Gretta's moans quickly turned to screams of pain as he forced her wider. He grunted and groaned as he sought the woman's pain only. Ari's body flushed and she felt a rush of desire when the knot began to build in her stomach. When the King began pulling almost all the way out and ramming in making Gretta collapse face down on the mattress, Ari groaned.

"Are you ready, pet?" he called to her.

Ari moaned and bucked against the ropes making her arms ache, "Yes, please, Master, make her scream again so I can come for you, please."

He growled, lust filling his voice, "Oh my wicked little slave." He grabbed Gretta's hips and changing her angle, he thrust into her and began grinding deep. She screamed in agony as Ari's moans of pleasure filled the room. The King grunted as he pulled out and spilled his seed on the maid's back, then let her limp form fall to the bed.

He walked to Ari and released her from the ropes. He cradled her against him as he carried her to the bathroom. A guard suddenly appeared at the door. Nodding his head towards Gretta, he told the guard in a disgusted tone, "Take that one to the soldier's quarters. She's their new sex toy, and send a new maid to clean the room immediately." The guard nodded as they disappeared behind the bathroom door.

He ran a hot bath for them and massaged her arms and legs as they soaked. "You're quite a wicked little one for a virgin, slave." Ari blushed and lowered her eyes as he pulled her onto his lap. "If I hadn't felt your tightness myself, I'd almost think you were lying to me," he teased. His forehead pressed against hers as he sighed. "I'm going to have to get creative with you."

"Thank you, Master," she said, trying not to giggle or smile. "Thank you for punishing me."

He laughed, "I'm not sure you getting two free orgasms counts as punishment, pet. I believe I will have to test your pain tolerance next." He shifted under her, pressing his erection against her clit. "I want to make you beg for me before I take your innocence." She moaned as he pressed upwards, preventing her from taking him in. "Now, I need a drink," he sank his fangs deep into her shoulder as she bucked against him, moaning. She pressed her thighs together, staving off the urge to come again. She had no control around him. He really was the master of her body, and she was beginning to crave it more and more.