Part 36

In the following weeks, the Fae kingdom was placed under the stewardship of the werewolves by order of King Vincent. Several loyal members of her mother's council stepped forward to vouch for Ari's identity in both kingdoms, and much to her dislike, Vincent made her his queen.

"I don't understand why it upsets you so, little one," he said, cupping her chin.

She grumbled, "I don't like being the center of attention. Before people only noticed me when you wanted it, but now, I'm expected to be something I'm not." Tears rolled down her face, "I'm not like you, Vincent. I don't know how to rule people, especially not vampires who saw me as a slave. Do you think I don't know what they say behind my back?"

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her temple. "Ari, be who you want to be. If you prefer to stay meek and submissive in public, do it. When the time comes for you to be the fierce queen I know you are, it will shock and terrify them all the more." He chuckled, "It will make for one hell of a show." She slapped his arm and rolled her eyes. "Come, my love, we have visiting dignitaries to see."

Ari ran her fingers over the gown she'd been placed in then looked up at him. "Did you mean it?"

"What?" He looked at her confused.

"That I can be what I want. Dress how I want, act how I want. Did you really mean it, or were they words to just placate me?"

He stroked her cheek, "I mean it. Now tell me what you're thinking little one."

She shook her head, "Go on without me. I'll have one of the attendants escort me." He frowned and shook his head. "Fine, leave Kai. I promise I won't embarrass you. Matter of fact, I think it will do just the opposite." She gave him a coy smile and shooed him out the door. A few moments later she heard a knock. "Come in Kai, I need your help."

He pushed the door open and gaped when he saw her sitting naked at her dressing table. "What the fuck, Ari?"

"I can't be a queen, or at least not a traditional queen, Kai. I've spent far too long as a slave and found more freedom that way than I ever did living the life of royalty." She began to braid her hair to the side, then placed her diamond-encrusted collar around her neck. "I need to be both and this is the only way I know how."

He let out a frustrated sigh, "He's going to kill me for bringing you into the room like this." When he saw the desperation in her eyes, he relented. "Fine, tell me what you need." She clapped her hands together and began giving him instructions. When she stepped to the bathroom, he called one of the guards and instructed him to quickly adjust the throne to the Queen's specifications. He cut the vampire off when he started to question, "Do you want to tell the King that you ignored the orders of his Queen?" The guard began to stutter and get nervous. "I didn't think so. Now, go and make the alterations quickly and discreetly. If anyone asks, you simply tell them you are acting on the Queen's command."

"Thank you," she said softly, stepping out of the bathroom. Kai let out a low whistle. Ari was wearing a silky gown that was almost see-through with embellished undergarments and a garter belt beneath the dress. The gown accentuated her every curve yet hid just enough. She still wore the collar which now had a fine silver chain attached to it, but she had also matched it with a diamond-encrusted tiara to show her status.

"Vincent is about to lose his mind, in a good way, Ari," he held his arm out to her. She grinned and took it, but also handed him the end of her leash. "Still a naughty slave at heart I see," he whispered against her ear, making her shiver and blush.

When they reached the throne room, everyone, including Vincent, stood at her arrival. Kai escorted her to the modified throne. He raised his eyebrow at her. Why are you wearing a collar and what did you do to your throne, little one?

I'm adapting, my King - she gave him a coy smile and nodded to Kai, who handed Vincent her leash. His eyes glimmered as he finally took in all of her - head to toe. "You look good enough to eat, my Queen," he purred against her ear, making her shiver. He held his hand out to her and helped her onto the throne next to him. She had the guards lower it and add a large purple velvet cushion similar to the one she had knelt upon all those years as his slave. He grinned when she took the familiar position now and attached her leash to his wrist like so many times before. Then he placed a kiss on her head and sat down to once again face their visitors.

The room buzzed with conversation and comments about her actions. Ari ignored them all. She felt more comfortable this way, and Vincent was right. If she needed to demonstrate her power she could, but until that time, she would enjoy publicly sitting at the side of the man she loved.

As the meeting droned on, she began to feel tired and tugged at her leash. Vincent looked at her and grinned, then pulled her into his lap. "Sleep my love," he whispered against her hair. Ari snuggled against him and drifted off listening to the sound of his heartbeat. When she woke he was carrying her into their bed-chamber.

"Caleb?" she grumbled.

"Already fed and asleep, little one," Vincent said, kissing her brow. "You made quite the impression, my Queen. Some were confused, and several were unnerved by your actions. And yes my little strategist, it did make me look good in the eyes of my fellow leaders. They were in awe that my Queen willingly submits to me, yet has enough magic of her own to easily overpower me." He undressed her, running his hands over her skin, making her moan softly. "Fuck, you're so beautiful, Ari," he murmured as his lips traced her nipple.

"Vincent," she moaned, tangling her fingers in his hair. He growled as he flipped her onto her stomach, his hand crashing down on her ass. Ari squealed at the pain, then moaned when he struck her again.

"What is my name, pet?" he crooned in her ear, fangs dragging against her skin.

"Master," she whispered, leaning into his touch. He gave a wicked laugh and slammed his fingers into her wet folds as his fangs pierce her skin. When she tried to scream, his other hand quickly clamped over her mouth. Soon she was grinding against his fingers, her orgasm flooding his hand with her juices.

She whimpered as he drew away from her. "Such a beautiful mess, pet," he praised her, lapping at her folds. "Do you know why I punished you?" She shook her head no. "You, little pet, were far too tempting this evening, and you made me wait. I'm not a patient man, Ari. I never like to wait." She nodded her head, her eyes hooded with desire. "Open your legs for your master," Vincent commanded her. Lying on her back, she did as he said. "Touch yourself. Press those fingers deep in your pretty little cunt." Ari moaned as she began to push her fingers inside. Her lips parted as she tried to keep her eyes on Vincent. Her breathing became rapid as she drew nearer to her climax. "Stop," he said, "move your fingers away."

Ari whined as she pulled her hands away from her body. She was panting softly, watching him closely. "Please," she begged, "please, master, I need to cum."

"How badly do you need it, pet?" His hand trailed over her clit, giving it a harsh flick as she cried out. "Does it hurt - does your body crave me, slave?" She moaned as he centered himself above her, running the head of his swollen cock through her folds. "Who do you belong to?" The lust and possessiveness in his voice made her even wetter.

"You," she gasped, "I belong to you, Master." Vincent rammed inside of her, making her scream loudly. His pace was animalistic as he lifted her legs over his shoulders, his hips slamming against her ass as he drove deeper inside of her. "Please, Master," she begged.

"That's it, pet, beg for me. Let the entire castle hear your screams. Let them all know who you belong to," Vincent grunted as he started to cum inside of her. "Scream," he bellowed. She cried out his name over and over as he filled her, finally finding her own release when he allowed it. He pulled his cock from her and pressed it to her lips. She licked, then kissed the tip, just as she'd been trained to do.

Vincent pulled her close against his chest, "In all other ways, you are my Queen and my equal, but in this room, behind these doors, you will always be my pet, Ari."

She snuggled against him, letting out a contented sigh, "Always, Master."

Author's Notes:  I just couldn't imagine Ari being happy as a Queen, well a traditional Queen.  So much of who she has become centers around her enjoyment of the BDSM lifestyle she and Vincent share.

Please follow, vote and comment.