Part 26

Della scowled at Vincent, "Do you have any self-control?" He looked at the ground sheepishly as the old woman scolded him. "I told you both to cool it in the fourth month." She turned her attention back to Ari and the puncture wounds on her thigh. "Stop encouraging his rough behavior, Princess." Ari blushed.

"So what is safe," she asked then giggled, "because I don't think abstinence is going to work with us."

"I can put you in that damn cage if I have to, or maybe a spell to make his plumbing stop working? You both have to stop being so reckless. Any rough vaginal penetration is out of the question." Della rolled her eyes at both of them then added, "Think very vanilla vaginal sex, and no draining her blood. It impacts the baby now and the little one might not survive the blood loss." Her mention of harming the baby made both of them become quiet and serious.

"I want to start seeing her every two weeks. I don't think she'll make it to a full six months." Della packed up her belongings and gave them both a last warning glance. "Keep your beast in check, or I'll cut his parts off!"

They both broke out in laughter when she stormed out. Vincent came to sit next to her on the bed, running his hands over her thighs, "I guess we'll have to be creative in other ways to satisfy our urges." Ari moaned as he brushed his fingers across her clit. "But you do make it really hard to resist you with noises like that, pet." She squealed as he pinched her clit and pressed his palm against her folds.

"Ahhh, you don't play fair either, Master," she moaned, pressing against his touch. He chuckled as he began to thread his fingers inside her, curling them upwards against her inner walls. Her breathing became ragged as he pushed her closer to an orgasm.

"Come for me my beautiful slave," she moaned as he picked up the pace. Her body began to shake and as she came he quickly dipped between her legs, lapping at her juices. "See, we can do vanilla," he murmured against her clit as Ari panted. He pulled back and stood next to the bed holding out his hand. "Now we need to get cleaned up. The garden party starts soon and we are expected to make an appearance." They headed into the shower and he began washing her body.

Ari rolled her eyes. While she loved being his sex slave, she hated the politics of his kingdom. The garden party was really just a chance for the aristocrats to show off their slaves or look for new ones to obtain. The garden would be filled with male and female human slaves on display. Vincent had warned her that often the purchasers demanded 'demonstrations' before completing a sale. Of course, Ari was not part of the show per se, but her presence was expected since she was the King's breeder and carrying his child.

"Where are you at, love," Vincent's words pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about the garden party, well actually about the show you mentioned. Where will I be during all of this?" She took the sponge from him and began to wash him after she rinsed off.

"Stallion will be there to guard you. He's the only one I trust to keep you safe if I'm not near. I think he's more than proved his adoration and protectiveness over you," he chuckled. Ari's chest tightened just a bit. Her last encounter with him had been awkward, but she hadn't told Vincent. She wasn't sure there was really anything to be told.

"Will I be in the cage?"

"No, I will be with you, then give your chain to Stallion," he looked at her expression, "Why, would you feel safer in the cage?"

"No," she leaned up and kissed him quickly, "It is just different. I guess I'm just anxious."

"You'll be safe, my love. Nothing will happen that you do not wish," he kissed her and began to dry her off, then whisked her into the room. He left her with the maids to prepare as he headed down to greet the aristocrats.