Confusion

Did... he do something wrong?

Don't get him wrong, it is nice seeing Terrence interact with his long-lost family again but... why does Zachary get the feeling that he is being avoided at all costs? The other had barely talked to him in the past three days, and he had barely seen the other around the palace. Even if he does, Terrence seems to be looking just about anywhere but him... why?

Watching from the side as the smaller boy muffles a laugh at Tyron and Vincent torture William by placing the king inside a random summoning circle and rambling random stuff out in some unknown language, Zachary leans against the wall as he thinks back to what could've happened to find no luck.

Still staring in confusion, Zachary smiles lightly as the mint-coloured eyes seem to meet his for the first time in a while before his confusion only grows as Terrence quickly looks again once more, this time, he refuses to even just show his face.

Huh???????

Staring at the two boys through the window with a mouthful of cookies, Vanessa swallows them whole with a loud sign before pulling Sol close and hugging the boy in her arms, burying her head in the smaller boy's hair. "Sunshine.... They are going to be the death of me....!!!"

"Are you... okay, Vanny?" Asking lightly and gently patting the girl on the head, Sol sweat drops lightly as Vanessa shakes her head almost violently with a muffled scream. "What's wrong?"

"Hey sunshine... am I the only one that noticed that those two are being awkward as hell?" asking lightly and relaxing the hug to not hurt her little boyfriend, Vanessa asks with a lingering whine. Lightly shaking his head, Sol recalls back to the event the day before and lets out a small snicker. "Actually... Zach came to ask me yesterday if it seems like Terry is avoiding him. It does seem to bother him quite a bit."

"Yeah, it's quite obvious, really. But no one seems to be doing anything about it! Those two themselves included!" pouting lightly and holding Sol a little tighter, Vanessa lets out a small sign. "Know what, if no one else is going to do it, I will."

"Vanny?"

"Come on, Sunshine, we are breaking the walls between those idiots."

/

Vanessa is up to something.... As soon as he met eyes with her on the way out of the room, Terrence felt a chill down his spine. The determination in her eyes is immeasurable. Also, extremely creepy. And it almost a hundred percent has something to do with him.

Deciding to find a place for his grave on their walk-in town today, Terrence sweat drops lightly as he feels the burning stare on the back of his head the entire time they walked.

"What do you want?" turning back with a light click of his tongue and a light glare, Terrence sweat drops at the girl, who is completely unfazed, Vanessa proceeds to grab him by the arm and drag him off to... somewhere. Terrence does not have a single clue where they are at the moment.

Welp, it seems like he will die earlier than he had originally thought. Still too long of a life span, though.

"Okay, we are alone. Now... Speak up."

"Pardon?"

"I said speak up! There is clearly something on your mind!" rolling her eyes lightly as Terrence returns the gesture with a shake of his head, Vanessa leans back against the wall. "So?"

"The only thing I had on my mind before you pulled me aside is wondering why on earth you are staring at me like you want to eat me alive." Answering, returning the unamused look, Terrence crosses his arms and leans against the wall on the other side. "What is up with that?"