Out

'I love you both so much, sweethearts.'

'The one on the right is Mikey, and the one on the left is Hael. Take good care of them, alright?'

S̷͕̈o̵͉̔ṟ̴̍r̵̘̆y̶̠͝~̴̞͛ ̴̛̣B̷̕ͅu̷̘͑t̴̻̓ ̴̭̄ŷ̸̹o̶̳̓ụ̶́ ̴̭̊g̸̮̚u̴̩͌y̵̦͠s̵̫͂ ̷͔͆w̵̬͠i̷̚ͅl̷̟̀l̷͚͋ ̵̫̅h̸̭͒ã̴͍v̷̩̀ẽ̸̗ ̴͙͑t̷̰͝ó̴͇ ̵͎͊d̷̥͝i̶̦̍e̸͉̍~̶̜̑

'Terrence! Get out of here!'

F̵͉͂ṳ̸̆f̶̛̲u̸̳͊~̴͊ͅ ̵̫̀y̵͝ͅǫ̴̕u̶̘͊ ̶̥̐p̸̗̀o̴͕̚o̴̪͝r̷͇͋ ̸̯̅ẗ̵͚ḥ̷͂i̸͓͐n̴̗̚g̵̜̽~̸̭͂ ̸̫͝H̸̹̑o̸̪̓w̷̧̑ ̴͕͝c̵̬͠u̶͓̓t̴̬̉e̴͕̿~̶͉͐

'Get away from Terry!'

'Mom! Khael!'

'Terrence, Tyron, Michael. This is your.... Mother.'

'Willy~ Forget about them and come hang out with me! You know what will happen if you deny, right~.'

'Get in my way again, and I'll get rid of you guys once and for all.'

'Would you guys want to come with me?'

//

It hurts.... And his head is killing him....

As all the pain falls down onto his at once, Terrence grunts lightly as he furrows his brow.

Wherever he is right now is dark, to say the least. As the muffled blocks of colour finally become clear enough to understand, Terrence finds himself staring up at an unfamiliar roof. Ignoring the stinging and numbing pain throughout his system, Terrence lightly pushes himself up to a sitting position.

The only light source in the room is the light of the blue moon shining through the curtain, painting a line of blueish glow. What happened? Feeling a sense of fear and sadness flow through his mind, Terrence once again pushes the faint memory of his past off to the side before something shifting from beside him catches his attention.

With a blob of blond hair, no, Zachary lays his head on the bed and his body sitting up on the ground, Terrence subconsciously reaches a hand over and brushes the other's bang out of his face as what had happened earlier rushes back to him with a painful sting in his head.

That's right, they were attacked....

There was a lot of blood and killing....

He got poisoned....

Á̸͚n̵͉͂d̷̹̅ ̴̹̽t̶͕̚h̵̨́a̸͖̕t̶̯͝ ̷̱̑ẃ̶̰ȏ̸͚m̶̫̉a̸͔͌n̸̕ͅ.̵̤́.̴̝̋.̶̣̉.̶̓͜

Shaking his head almost violently, Terrence shoves the memory off to the side and focuses his attention back on Zachary, still deep in sleep. As off-guard and as vulnerable looking as ever. Though he guesses he can't really say anything to it after that had happened, huh? He is just as easily....

'I am going to protect you. So, don't you dare give up on us right now, you got me?'

As the memory of his own words falls back onto him, almost knocking himself off balance, Terrence's expression softens as he lightly places his hands on top of Zachary's.

Since when had his wish turned from kill to protect?

Just what in the world is this boy doing to him?

"Mmm...."

As a low grunt followed by a yawn comes out from the sleepy boy, Terrence lets out a quiet yet surprised gasp as a hand grabs him by the wrist before he can take it back. Staring down at the emerald, widened eyes stare up at him with the expression of... relief? Terrence suddenly feels a weird, unfamiliar sensation throughout his body and leans back, creating more of a distance. Staring down at the boy that hadn't said a thing besides staring, Terrence deems the new, unwanted feeling as pure awkwardness and growls over defensively, trying to break the silence. "What?"