Back Home

"So, you guys are staying for around five days... like a vacation, huh?" walking up the mountain after the carriage had dropped them off at Kuyamba, Terrence lends Sol a hand as they cross over a log. "Honestly, this is way shorter than my trip to you guys. Lucky you."

"How long... did it take you to come to us, then?" Asking as she carefully crosses the log and straightens her cloth, Vanessa asks with a small sweat drop. "It did seem like a far distance, not gonna lie...."

"About two days with approximately two hours of sleep overall."

"... That's why it takes you so long to wake up every morning! You are sleep deprived as hell!" yelling out and lightly bonking Terrence on the head with a huff, Vanessa takes Sol's hand back to herself with a huff. Mouthing an ouch and lightly rubbing his head, Terrence merely sweat drops before continuing to walk up the hill. "We're almost there."

Shaking his head fondly and merely following behind with his hands behind his head, not really that unfamiliar with the forest environment, Zachary just lightly pats a sweat dropping Sol on the head, smiling gently. "Come on."

"Oh! Is that it?" Running forward to see a wooden house in the mountain with smoke coming out the top, with the stove clearly being used, Vanessa looks around excitedly. "It feels like a vacation every time kind of scenario living here!"

"I mean, I am mostly here when I don't have a commission, so kind of?" walking towards the door before pausing, hesitant about turning the nob, Terrence takes a deep breath before turning back to his confused friends with a light apologetic nod. "Let me first excuse myself about what is going to happen next. Please don't mind us."

"Huh? What do you-"

"Terry! Welcome back!" Flying out the door and latching onto Terrence as soon as the door opens, Tyron smiles brightly as Terrence lets out a small yelp, falling back onto the ground with a small huff, sweat dropping and lightly patting his twin on the head. "I'm back, Ty...."

"Big Boss is back!" running out to the door before joining Tyron in flying onto Terrence, who just helplessly sits on the ground in light panic, Frederick jumps down and hugs the teenager as the boy yells at him. "Frederick! You are heavy!"

"F- Fred! You are almost taller than Terrence at this point! You are going to kill him!" Pulling on his boyfriend's arm and trying to drag him off, Simon puffs his cheeks out lightly as Terrence takes a deep breath and lays down on the ground with his eyes dead.

"You know, Simon? Your words earlier hurt almost twice as much as Frederick and Ty jumping on me...."

"E- eh?! I'm sorry!"

"A- apologies, Terrence... I tried to stop them...." Walking out the door with a sweat drop and his head held low, Mark lets out a sign of frustration before he receives a hug from Michael, who quickly turns over to hug Terrence as well, though way lighter and gentler than the other two attackers. "Welcome back, Brother!"

"I'm back, Mike. And Mark? It's fine! Cheer up!" letting a small smile onto his face as he hugs Michael back, Terrence lightly pats Mark on the head as he makes his way over, returning the smile. "Welcome back, Boss Rence."

"I'm back."

"S- so this is the many children you ended up 'accidentally' adopting?" asking with a sweat drop as Lavender and Althea come out to greet as well, Vanessa just hugs Sol in her arms as the younger girl giggles lightly. "Big family. And they seem happy!"

"So, Terrence? Are you going to introduce your friends, or?" Lightly wrapping Terrence into a headlock and ruffling his hair once the boy stood back up, Vincent asks lightly with a grin.