The Hunt of the Four

~ 3 to 4 years later ~

"Simon, they are coming your way!"

"Got it!"

Jumping from branch to branch with his eyes squinted lightly to focus on the targets, Simon jumps out of the tree with a huff and flings his arms forward so that his boomerang, with the sides as sharp as a blade, flies out towards the running people on the ground.

With grunts and yelps, as the boomerang flies back into Simon's hand, the two people are laying limp on the ground with their backs having snapped all the way back, Simon puts swings the weapon that is almost exactly his size behind his back with a sign.

"Nice job!" running over with his claws completely drenched in blood, Frederick can only offer a smile since a high five wouldn't really be a good idea considering his weapon of choice. Glancing over with a small smile of his own and nodding lightly, Simon lightly pats Frederick on the shoulder like how the other does sometimes when their hand is not extremely dangerous to use. "Thanks. Now, let's hurry back to others."

"' Kay!"

"Mommy Mark!" throwing his Shurikens to pin and stab yet another person against the tree, Michael finishes the job off before turning his head to the much more mature boy with a nervous glance. "Behind you!"

Snapping his fan close before turning around just in time to collide it against the incoming sword, Mark narrows his eyes lightly before pushing the man backwards with pure force. Opening the fan with a light flick of his wrist and lightly placing the hand in front of him in a fanning motion, Mark takes a deep breath as the man charges in again and with a strong swing of his arm, a huge gust of wind alongside many knives rush out as once and impale the man through all limbs, shoulder and chest.

Leaving the man limb on the ground, Mark snaps his fan close once more before retrieving the knives, putting them away in his pocket to go wash with the rest of them already used, and smiles back at Michael, who quickly makes his way over once getting rid of his own bunch. "Thank you for the warning, dear."

"No problem, Mommy Mark! And I believe that's all of them?"

"Yup! No more around the area!" Running over before getting stopped by Mark with a warning glare towards his hands, Frederick laughs nervously before placing his hands behind him for safety purposes. Signing and jumping off the tree to join them as well, Simon swings the boomerang back around to the front and leans against it for support. "We are done."

"Great! Let's go home then!" Smiling and putting away all his shuriken, Michael smiles and starts walking off towards the lake nearby to wash their blood-covered weapons and armours. "We can go clean up here and maybe bring a few fish back for dinner again! I'm pretty sure we are running out since the last time we fished."

"Yes! Let's race! Whoever gets the most fish wins!" Running ahead and folding his pants up, Frederick takes his weapon with him into the water before looking back at the others with a grin. "Come on! Hurry!"

"Be careful, Frederik! And don't fool around too much, and we cannot take all the fish from this lake!" Yelling over before shaking his head with a sign, Mark bends down next to the lake and opens his bag, pouring all the blades down onto the grass before washing them carefully, one by one. Joining him on the side with his shuriken in hand, Michael laughs lightly as Frederick decides to both fish and wash his claws at the same time and Simon approaches him to do the same with the boomerang lying off to the side. "I don't think they'll listen, Mommy Mark!"

Signing lightly and having expected this much, Mark shakes his head. "I can see that, sweetie...."

"Ha! I'm in the lead!" Getting much fish with a few swings of his arms, Frederick grins happily once having placed them back on the shore, receiving an eye roll and a scoff from an unamused Simon, who barely catches one with his bare hand, sending over a half-hearted glare. "Not everyone has a wolf claw as a tool, you know? Maybe try without your weapon for a fair game, idiot."