76. Late Night Hospital Visit

Start from the beginning

"Good," Carina stated as she planted kisses on Maya's thighs.

The blonde let out a soft moan as her wife continued to plant kisses on her upper thighs, "Le–Let's move this into the shower," she stated as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"I couldn't agree with you more," Carina grinned wickedly as the two women moved their passionate lovemaking into the shower. "You like it when I do this, Bella?" she teased.

"O–Oh god yes, yes, keep–keep going," Maya threw her head back as she continued to enjoy the pleasure that her wife was giving her and couldn't help the loud moans that filled the shower as she allowed her wife to work her magic.

"So, how have you been?" Aaron wondered as they stood in the grass field as the two of them watched as Lizzie ran around freely off the lead. "You know, since the party. We didn't get much time to talk," he added.

"Uh, well, my uncle died last week," Maddie confessed quietly.

"What? Shit, I'm sorry to hear that, Maddie," Aaron told the blonde and started to dig around in his pockets, "Here," he paused and pulled a packet of cigarettes out. "You smoke still, right? One of these might help," he said as he offered one out to her along with the lighter.

"Thanks," Maddie accepted the cigarette and lighter from his hands and sparked up.

Aaron turned to look at the blonde sorrowfully, "What happened? If you don't mind me asking of course," he said as he took a cigarette out for himself and lit up.

"No, it's fine... he is– well, he was a firefighter and there was an explosion in one of the houses that killed him," Maddie explained as she began to get upset and stumbled over her words. "My auntie's in the hospital as well, so the past week has been well, pretty shitty I guess," she told him

"Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that," Aaron frowned as he listened as the blonde explained, "Are you okay?" he questioned.

Maddie shrugged her shoulders loosely, "I'm just... I'm sad about it but he wasn't my real uncle, you know? He was just one of the firefighters that worked with my mom but he– he was like family and he was a good guy. I'm going to miss him," she spoke quietly as she smiled faintly.

"I understand," Aaron agreed as he continued to smoke.

Maddie pulled her phone out of her pocket and glanced at the time, "I suppose that I should head back before my moms' send out a search party for me," she said.

"That's probably a good idea," Aaron chuckled slightly. "Do you want a lift back? I have my car and I haven't been drinking this time around," he joked.

"I don't think it would be a good idea if I turned up in a guy's car, my mom would totally freak out," Maddie said as she laughed.

"Yeah, that's also true," Aaron stated amusedly.

Maddie looked over to the grass and spotted the small dachshund puppy that was running around, "Lizzie! Come here girl," she called out as the puppy immediately ran over to her. "I'll see you around again sometime?" she asked.

"Sure," Aaron nodded in agreement. "And hey, in the meantime, if you need to talk then you can just text me at any point, alright? I'll always answer," he told her.

"Thanks," Maddie smiled faintly as she bent down and clipped the leash back onto Lizzie's collar. "And thanks for coming out to meet me, it was good to speak to you. I'll see you later Aaron," she said.

"No problem, it was good to finally see you in person," Aaron said as he smiled. "Bye, Maddie!" he waved.

"Bye," Maddie waved back as she headed in the opposite direction to walk back home.