Chapter 36- The Comico Battle

Start from the beginning

Darren: (Interesting)

Zero-Two: Then, I found someone I loved so much, he also felt the same

Zero-Two: Then, I found someone I loved so much, he also felt the same. I was so tempted to protect him every time, that I lost my humanity and became a spirit. I once found out that my darling broke up with me. I lost control and killed him under that influence. I was then found by a general of the Light Monarch. I fell in love with that man, Asmodeus.

I twitched at that name while veins popped on my head.

Darren: (ASMODEUS!!! WHAT?!)

Naruto: (Master, I am ashamed of what I have done to you in my past life. Please forgive me, I will perform any task that you ask for.)

Darren: (What did you do to her? TELL ME NOW!!)

Zero-Two: Asmodeus was a really kind man when we first met, he was just as kind as my darling when we first met as well. However, things started to change. He started abusing me, insulting me and basically doing anything that a boyfriend shouldn't do. I couldn't fight back though due to how strong he was. I just ran from one day. I had enough, I just ran until he couldn't find me anymore. The old spirit king, then found me just casually sleeping on the streets and offered me to join his spirit moons. I was so weak and depressed that I just joined without any second thoughts. I was forced to kill people and berserk spirits. Even innocents, I thought about their remarks so many times that I almost went crazy because of it.

Darren: I know this may not mean much to you, Zero-Two. But Reborn Naruto.

A shadow Naruto then appeared out of my shadow, in a dogeza while I stared at him and him muttering his sorry.

(Replace Ayanokoji with Darren)

Naruto: I am so sorry, Zero-Two. For abusing you and hurting you mentally and physically at the same time. I was just too stressed by my place as the general of the group. I just vent it out on you, sorry.

Zero-Two: Darren, how did you?

Darren: I fought with him and killed him, he killed me first but I arose from the dead and killed him back. It makes no sense but just deal with it.