96 ⭑ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.

Start from the beginning

But, I was a reformed man.

My anxiety was... better.

We don't think those thoughts anymore, Harlow.

No we don't.

...not more than twice a day.

And not when I had the reassurance of Cher just as many times.

Cher's eye caught onto me outside the crowd and her lips quirked up into a smile. She shoved the last of the flyers into the chest of a random man and pushed away from them without hesitation, skipping up to me.

"Hi, honey." She stopped short with a jump, flicked her cigarette to the side and gripped the leather of my jacket, kissing me hard on the lips.

The audible 'awwww really' from the crowd of guys when we strolled away was more satisfying than anything.

I hooked an arm around her shoulder as we walked out of the park, "Those boys weren't givin' you trouble, were they?"

"It wasn't anything I couldn't handle." She wrapped her arm around my back, underneath my coat, "But, I gave away a lot of flyers. Tits come in handy. Boys stare at them like they're candy."

"Well, I'd take tits over a chocolate bar, any day"

"I'd take a chocolate bar over dick." She snorted.

"You and your sweeties." I rolled my eyes as we turned the corner into the street, the shadow of cascading city buildings flooding over us; protecting us from the low sun.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? The party. Damiano said he didn't like to celebrate his birthday and... what if he kills us or something? Ooo, what if he's in the Italian Mafia?" She slapped my chest with her hand while her doe eyes gazed up at me.

Her overactive imagination was getting the best of her. Like it always was. Always.

I was about to answer, when her phone rang again.

We slowed down at an intersection and she turned to face me while she took her phone out to see who it was. I pulled a cig pack from my pocket and sparked up one of my own, taking a deep drag.

"Hey..." She looked up from her phone with a gaze of perplexion, "It's Aurora?"

"What?" My head cocked back a bit, "You're serious?"

"Yeah. Should I answer it? I mean, two calls from my family in the span of twenty-four hours? After not hearing from them for ages?...."

She twisted her mouth and looked back down at the selfie of the two of them on the screen.

It was taken the night we had dinner with her and Zack. You could see how thrilled they all were, how good of a time Cher was having with her newfound family.

"Hey, maybe Zack told her to call you. I mean, if they've really been busy then, who knows? Just answer, see what she wants." I urged her, comforting her by kissing her hand and holding it tighter in mine.

She sighed and then pressed the big green button, placing the phone by her ear, "Hello?"

I raised my eyebrows and waited while their conversation commenced, short but not exactly ill-willed.

"I'm doing fine, how are you?" She asked and looked up at me with a stank face for a second, "I'm in England right now actually, I get back tomorrow. Just having fun, partying, you know me."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Yep, we can. Oh... I will."

Her eyes rolled to the point of no return and I stepped closer, hooking an arm around her waist.