83⭑ Prom Queen.*

"Honeysuckle, she's full of poison. She obliterated everything she kissed..."
Celebrity Skin by Hole
AN: Long one. Getcha'self a snack.

✰ ✰ ✰

Deep red wine lipstick, a fresh set of black stiletto nails Koiya called my kitty claws, and a tight silver, cuff choker were the final touches I put on my Prom ensemble

Deep red wine lipstick, a fresh set of black stiletto nails Koiya called my kitty claws, and a tight silver, cuff choker were the final touches I put on my Prom ensemble. My makeup was done sleek and dark, the black satin of the dress clung to my body in all the right places and I looked just as hot and provocative as I felt.

If Harlow thought I looked good in the dress at the boutique, he wasn't gonna survive the end of the night with me completely dolled up like this.

Or apparently, the beginning.

"Oh, get out of my fucking face."

The first reaction when I came down the stairs, was applause and cheers. From Koi, from Niko ,from Arthur, from Naomi, from everyone of my friends waiting in the foyer. But, Harlow's reaction was just to curse at me and leave the room, stomping away in his black boots.

"Ow! Baby got back," Niko stuck his pinkies in his mouth and whistled loud enough to make my ears bleed, while Zayn simply just said "mm-mm-mm, yeah," over and over again as he eyed me up and down like a full course meal.

Koi had out a disposable camera and was taking photos of me like a proud mom, "Cherry's first dance, aweeeee! You look beautiful, tootsie-pop! Smileeee!"

I tried my hardest not to laugh as I slid my hand down the marbled wood banister but one escaped and Koi caught a snap of that too, squealing to the high heavens and feigning teary eyes as she wiped under them, "Look at my slutty babe, she's all grown up!"

"You guys... don't go makin' a big fuss over me."

"Oh, stawp." Koi tiptoed over in her heels, "It's yours and Arthur's big night. I am going to fuss whether you like it or not."

"Okay, okay, well... thank you." I held her hand briefly.

Koi was back to being her bouncy self. It was a new dawn, a new day, and she was makin' the most of it Those were her words, not mine. But, my friends and I all came to mutual, undiscussed agreement that her feelings for Naomi weren't our business. She assured me she was okay and she helped me with Prom Prep all day; she seemed it.

She was dolled up herself and ready to chaperone, much like the rest of our friends.

Harlow couldn't resist not being there. He said he'd just 'stalk me', 'watch out for the kids' and 'slide in Arthur's place when it's his turn to tango.' So, they all signed up and they all dressed up in suits and gowns, gorgeous as ever.

Arthur looked amazing especially. Harlow took him under his wing and lent him a nice, maroon and black suit, specially made with a button up that had lace cuffs and a lace collar. He even let him borrow some of his jewelry, and he looked pretty fuckin' spiffy if I do say so myself.