92 ⭑ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine

Start from the beginning

Seeing eighteen year old Harlow with a Bieber Bowl Cut, a lip ring, and fingerless gloves was... the highlight of my life.

It was my new phone lock screen.

"What is it, Ol?"

"It's Uncle Niko and Harlow with some ladies!" He shoved a picture in my face and I tried not to let the audible 'awe' slip from my lips at the fact that he'd called him Uncle Niko. But, I widened my eyes at the picture of Harlow and Niko with stripper girls on their laps, wearing less clothing than an eight-year-old should see.

"Naomi!" I snatched the picture and looked up at her, "Age appropriate things only! O'my goodness! I--hello? Earth to Naomi." I snapped my fingers in front of her face, breaking her entranced stare on Niko.

"Sorry, what?"

What the hell is wrong with her?

"Ollie, how about we go look in the recording studio and play with the cool buttons? I bet you've got a natural talent for that! We'll make our own song, c'mon," Koi hopped off of the piano with Kristen and took Ollie's hand.

"I can take him." I said.

"Oh, Cherry, it's alright. It's kinda loud in here anyway. My ears need a break. I'm kickin' it with my Ollie-pop. Don'tcha' worry a bit, we're besties." She gave me a small smile and pushed right past Naomi, for the tenth time that day, not bothering to say a word.

I sighed, "Still nothin', huh Naoms?"

"No... but, least she's not hiding in her room anymore," Naomi stopped at my side and leaned on the piano, "Harlow says she's okay, that she just needs time. But, no matter what I tell her, she thinks I look at her differently."

"Do you? 'Cause you've been looking at a lot of people different lately. Niko included." I nudged her shoulder.

"What?" She snapped her head toward me.

"What is up with you? First, you disappear the other day, then you're all spacey, and now you're all stalkery and spacey. You're going bonkers, babe. You seem different."

She looked away from me, toward the stage. "I'm fine."

"Then, why are you staring at my boyfriend?" Zayn laughed on the other-side of her.

"Boyfriend!" I gaped at him, "Since when?"

"Well, technically, not yet." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Oh, boo." I crossed my arms, "Wife that man!"

"I'm trying!"

Naomi looked over at him, "So... it's serious between you two, then? Like, you're... a real couple now, i-is that it?"

I made a confused face behind her back and Zayn clocked it, making one of his own, "Yeah? And?"

"Oh. Okay. That's... that's nice. That's really good for you. That's sweet. S'very sweet..." She looked back toward the stage and gulped loudly.

Before we could, Mikey and Niko jumped off of the stage and came wandering over while Harlow stayed up on stage, taking a water break, "What's sweet?" Niko asked, "Zanie's ass?"

"Shut up, fucker." Zayn snatched Niko closer by the waist, "Naomi was just saying it's sweet that we're together, that's all. She was offering congratulations it seems. But, if you ask me, she's jealous," He teased in a whisper, "She's been staring."

Niko gasped, "Treachery! To stare at a betrothed man like a common harlot! To the dungeons!"

"I wasn't staring." Naomi was a terrible liar.