They both nod and I get up from my head dusting off my pants.

"Well then let me go and buy it then"

Hopefully they don't drag me into this if they get in trouble

~Jungmei pov~

"Oh wowww...."

"Ummm Mei...I just want to state that I didn't want to..."

I shoot a glare at Jungkook while my grip tightens on the blue hair in my fist. Jungkook gives me a guilty smile holding the scissors in both his hands while his eyes dart nervously across the room.

This boy....

After Jimin came back with a box of dark blue hair dye and a box of black hair dye for himself we quickly and happily moved to try and figure out how to dye our hair so that the shade doesn't look weird. I don't even know what we did with the boxes of dye since I didn't even get to touch the dye before Jungkook happily shouted that he wanted to do mine as a surprise. What Jimin did with the black hair dye I still have no idea since after Jungkook grabbed the dark blue hair dye box, the other box somehow got misplaced leaving a pouting Jimin. Luckily his pout didn't last long though. It didn't take long before he put the dye in my hair and Jimin helped him with his doing the same process. Our hair actually came out really well and I absolutely loved the colour but somehow Jungkook said a few words that made a chain of reactions happen.

He said that his hair had grown out too long for his liking as it grew more these past time I was here so somehow the brilliant I idea of cutting his own hair came in which we all blindly agreed too.

This also made me decide to join him as I wanted to join in with cutting my hair. Jungkook was more than happy to do it so after he cut his own hair to make it shorter he turned towards me with the scissors. His hair came out extremely well and looked really amazing that I would have thought he had done it professionally. Seeing this outcome I had no reason in my mind to not do it too.

I told him to cut it just a little to make it reach under my shoulder blade since it was almost by my waist.

Oh how I regret it now

"Jungkook...in what world is this beneath my shoulder?" I squinted even more at him and he finally made eye-contact.

"Well I mean...it's only a little bit shorter..."

This.Man.Will.Die

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue and scoffed.

"Jungkook just say that you were wrong please, her stare is even more dangerous than yours"

I look over to see Jimin shaking his head at the blue headed bunny man. Jungkook hesitated at his words before sighing and nodding.

"Fine I'm really sorry! It still looks really pretty though! I mean above the shoulder is still a really cute style. Also it suits your face!" He blurted out and I sighed at his attempt to make it better. I looked at the hair in my hand before turning to the mirror to stare at my reflection.

 I looked at the hair in my hand before turning to the mirror to stare at my reflection