"Hyung? Can we come in?" My eyes widen at the voice and I cough before nodding then mentally hitting myself since they can't see me.

"It's unlocked you can come in" I say and the door slowly opens. The moment the door is slightly open two heads pop out almost and I refrain from laughing at how funny the purple heads look at the moment.

I smile at them and watch as the door fully opens and they step inside. My eyes land on Jungmei and my heart breaks seeing her face clearly shows she cried.

Poor sweet an-

"Hyung~" My eyes shoot to Jungkook as he talks in the tone he usually does when he wants to ask something. These two definitely came in here to ask my help with something and guessing from Jungmei's face it is clear Jungkook is doing it to take their minds off it.

"Yes? Anything you need Jungkookie?" I ask with a side smile. He looks at Jungmei then at the door before looking back at me. "Well~ we were thinking since alot has happened and to have some fun...well we want to dye our hair." He rushes the last part and I blink up at him.

Wait what?

"Jungkook-" "Please Jiminie-hyung? I promise no crazy colours" He looks at me with a pout as I purse my lips. He squints at my expression before tilting his head to the side quickly and giving me puppy eyes which just looked adorable.

Stay strong Jimin- wait what-

oh no

Beside Jungkook I see Jungmei stepping forward next to him and it just takes a second before I crumble. She gives me the sweetest smile before her face morphs into the saddest puppy face copying Jungkook.

Why do I have to be cornered by the two maknaes?!

"Fine fine! Just stop I can't handle the two of you doing that face" I laugh shaking my head as I watch their faces switch into smiles so easily. A look of gratefulness crosses Jungkook's face and I could tell he was saying "thank you" for agreeing. Honestly I would have agreed either way but now I'm even more happy I agreed.

"Yay! Now all we need is to go buy the dye then everything will go great!" Jungmei nodded her head happily at her own words and Jungkook nodded along agreeing.

"Who is going to pay for it?" I ask and Jungkook frowns before pointing at himself.

Oh?

"It's a gift to Jungmei to keep us busy so I'm going to pay for it. Plus it's just box dye anyway" He gives me a proud smile and I hold back my eye roll. This is more proof he likes Jungmei but can't blame him.

"Okay so that means I'm going to go to the store and buy you both some dye but question is what colours and how are you both going to get away with it with the others?" I ask and they both look at each other before Jungmei turns to me.

"Well I'm thinking of dying my hair blue" She nods her head and Jungkook grimaces. "Really? I thought we could dye our hair-"

"Blue it is!" I interrupt him making him glare at me but it quickly faded when a happy cheer came for Jungmei.

"Ha! Now we all can dye our hair blue!" She giggled looking at us and I softened.

This was the point of it wasn't it? Distracting her from the reality to make her happy

I could see Jungkook give her a big smile before chuckling. "Fine then it's blue we go!" The both of them then turn their heads to me and I shake my head with a smile.

"Fine fine I'll go and buy some blue dye but you two need to be careful if any of our hyungs find us suspicious, for Taehyung I think he would even join us but that would lead to us being even more suspicious"

Parallel You ||BTS✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें