Little: Quackity cg: sapnap and karl

Prompt: "leave him alone"

Q: 2-4

No one's pov:

"Hey Karl where's Quackity?" Sapnap said smirking. "Sap leave him alone, stop messing with him he's already pissed" Karl scoffed and rolled his eyes. Earlier in the day Sapnap kept teasing Quackity by telling him how cute he looked after getting his wisdom teeth out and his cheeks swelling. "I'm not even gonna do anything!" Sapnap  said defensively. "He's in bed, if I hear one comment from him you'll regret it" Karl said pointing at him. Sapnap smiled and walked towards the room.

"Hey Q!" Sap  said walking into the room where Quackity laid scrolling on his phone. Quackity rolled his eyes turning to see the man. "Whattttt" Quackity extend the words, his voice shaky. "What don't cry Q! What's wrong?" Sap asked. "I don't know, I feels gwoss!" He frowned as he wiped his tears away. "Baby what? Don't ever say that you look good even if your cheeks are swelling like a chipmunk, here will a bath be helpful?" Sapnap chuckled as Q slightly punched him. "Yes pwease, so Sowwy me cry dada" q said sniffling as he let sap sit him up. "no my love it's complete ok, I'm sorry I've bothered you all day" Sap reassured Q, "I'll be right back".

Sapnap walked up to Karl. "He kicked you out didn't he?" Karl shook his head smiling. "No! He wants a bath and I'm just letting you know" sap quickly said. "Oh ok, I'll make my baby a smoothie, want one?" Karl asked getting up, sapnap nodded. He walked into the bathroom and set the jacuzzi like tub on and made sure the water was warm. He then grabbed Q's clothes, sweats, Sapnap's oversized hoodie, a pacifier, a fluffy pull up and a towel. "Come on Baby, bath is ready" Sapnap said as he helped Quackity off the bed and swooped him up, carrying him to the bathtub.  Q apologized slightly as he was set in the water.

After a bit Sapnap came back to help Quackity out of the bath and change his gauze. "Why touching me?" Q said slurred upsettingly. "Babe you're gonna have to open your mouth or we can't put the gauze in" Karl said holding Quackity's bottom jaw open as Sapnap tried to put the gauze in. After a while they had finally set it in and helped him change. Not even a few minutes later Q was sobbing as he held onto Sapnap as he was sitting on his hip being rocked around. "Here baby look a smoothie it's yummy!" Karl offered Q as he took the gauze out of his mouth. "no tongue broken!" q choked out. "Bubs your tongue is their it's just numb" Sapnap said rubbing his back.

After like half an hour of calming him down they all sat cuddled watching all the cars movie eating their smoothies.

A/n: guys what do we think about the face reveal? He's so pretty for real, anyways I'm thinking about starting a one-shot book (not agere related)!!! It might include Karlnapity, quacknap, maybe dnf, and a lot others but mainly the trios like d-team and Karlnapity.