Little:Sapnap Cg: dream and george

A/n: y'all's seem to like little sap so here you go!

Prompt: potty training

Sapnap: 2-4

No ones POV:

Dream and George were laying in their room when they heard a small knock and a sniffle come from the door. "Yes bubs?" Dream said realizing sapnap is little. "Dada I had accidwen" sapnap said sobbing as he opened the door. "It's ok baby come here" George said standing up and taking Sapnap to the bathroom. Dream came in after them. "I sowwy dada I not know" sap chocked out. "Bubba it's ok! You were big and woke up small" George said reassuring the little as Dream rubbed his back. "Why don't we get you ready and then we are gonna do some serious business ok mister" Dream said in a silly voice trying to cheer up, which he did.

After a few minutes the two caregivers helped change sapnap into a white and black long sleeve and some black sweatpants and of course a diaper. They changed the sheets and organized his room. "Ok! Now what do you want for breakfast l bubs" George said picking him up and walking down the stairs, dream behind him. "Bobble!" Sapnap said muffled through the pacifier. "Of course!" Dream said getting out the bottle and formula. George quickly made the battle and handed it to sapnap who was sitting on Dreams lap in the living room.

"Listen here little guy, I know you love love love Starburst, so here's the deal, every time you need to go potty you tell me or dada and guess what!..." Dream said looking down at the adorable little who just stared up at him in amusement drinking his bottle. "Wha!!" Sap said excitedly. "If you make it... you get a starburst and after going potty 3 times you get a reward!!" George said finishing dreams sentence. It wasn't the first time Sapnap had an accident but they thought maybe it would make their lives a little bit easier if Sap warned them. "Okay!" Sapnap giggled.

A few minutes later

"Cwandy now?" Sapnap said smiling. "No bubs tell us when you have to go" Dream said watching the little color. "I dwid gwo pwotty!" Sap said excitedly ready to get his candy. "Uh uh don't tell me you went potty in your diaper..." George said fingers crossed he didn't . Sap just stayed quiet so Dream got up and pulled his sweats down a little and sure enough was the purple line on the diaper indicating that they used it. "Mhm he definetly went potty..." Dream said wheezing turning to look at a disappointed George holding back a smile. "Cwandy?" Sapnap said in a frustrated tone. "Honey you have to tell us when you have to go not when you did" Dream said trying not to laugh. "Nwo Cwandy?" Sap said tearing up. "Yes candy! But next time tell us when you have to go!" George said trying to interrupt the cry fest before it happened. "Owkay sowwy" Sapnap said watching as Dream peeled the red starburst for him. (Red is superior).

After dinner

"I nweed to go pwotty!!" Sapnap warned holding his legs tight trying to hold it in.  Dream ran up to him as fast as he could and picked him up taking him to the bathroom. "Cwant hwold wit!!" Sapnap said whining. They made it to the potty. Sapnap did his business then came out crawling. "All done!" He said smiling. George unwrapped the candy for the little as he burst in excitement. "You did good my prince but maybe try to tell us sooner!" George said handing the starburst to him.

A/n: anotha one lmao!!! Hope you liked this one!!! Any requests???